DT forum members picture page?

picture page yes or no

• yep, that's what i always wanted. finally, i can find sleep again.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • nah, i don't wanna see all these ugly board people. it's already disturbing enough to just IMAGINE t

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
I always thought it'd have been better if, instead of staying between friends, it came out in the cold and learned to behave properly...

Alfred (stretching his poor knowledge of english verbal forms in hypotetical sentences far beyond the borders of syntax and of his own drowsiness, he fears...)

Originally posted by Alfred
I always thought it'd have been better if, instead of staying between friends, it came out in the cold and learned to behave properly...

love never behaves.
should you use less hypothetical forms, we would find your utterances more enjoyable but if you wish to go on this way then i must say that it's ok by me. if i had thought too much about your phrasing i would have missed the subtle irony of it all. :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
love never behaves.
Not so sure, indeed.
should you use less hypothetical forms, we would find your utterances more enjoyable but if you wish to go on this way then i must say that it's ok by me. if i had thought too much about your phrasing i would have missed the subtle irony of it all. :)

rahvin.
Oh, well... *throws his english grammar _in flames_ out of the window* Most likely, too, if I had thought a bit more before posting, I'd have been able to avoid such an iron-heavy construction (not such an iron-heavy drowsiness, though... *yawn* :) )

Alfred (did I learn today's lesson well enough, prof.? Now can I have a cheeseburger as reward? :D)

times change,people change,life forces you to move on...

no,i won't reveal my secrets....at least not for now:)
but maybe some day you will read sth chupi about it all in the "dreams" thread...who knows ;)

~Mel~ (who has started looking on the bright side of life...awesome,huh? well i wasn't expecting that...life is indeed full of surprises....
and finally made a post with some reason -i'll show you nasty melon!!! :mad: :p-)

We already know your secret Mel! It´s about a magical fridge that eats all of your food, and a bed so hard you can´t sleep...;)

-phyros (knows her problem, experiencing it himself)

Bright side of life? Do ya need my sun glasses? Do you want to see my nasty melon? Indecent purposes on this thread, I'm under age to read it.

|ngenius (Isn't a good idea to go out screaming secrets, they die every day for that reason)

@alfred: yes I do...just can't help it...shamefully enough |ngenius didn't love me, so I had to move the aim somwhere else! :D

@rahvin: had had you ever expected that I wouldn't have ran the gauntlet of being held in between some verb tenses??? :)

@mel see???? finally understood something out of your posts!!!! NASTY????? I'm round and greenish so I'm :cool:

@phyros: finally I got a deal with my fridge, I take the food, and it tries to sleep in the bed, at least it will serve the bed right! :D

@|ng: I will take any |ndecent purposes you offer me ;)

fathervic (getting complex)

indecent proposals or indecent purposes? :confused:

at any rate, it is indeed a great feeling to be THAT happy mel, tho i dont feel that, still wishing I did, let your feelings out in the dream thread if you must.......

@phyros i think its my bed eats my food and my refrigerator is too hard to sleep on..........

@F_V GO GET SOMETHING TO DRINK!

Ok :D

wow.......that got off topic quick..... but i think i like this one better :D
luck with muchness on the love stuff mel ;)
(shows off his ability to create polysyllabic abstractions that make a paradox of themselves. :D )
(btw... muchness is copyrighted by me ;) )

hehe this has turned into a dirty thread :D
men proposing to men.... :D
now i feel jealous.... Siren my dear wanna go out for coffee with me??? :p :p

thankies Kovenant :)

~Mel~(who ate lunch at 20.00 PM today :D )

If you go have coffee can I come? I have some pieces of lint in my pocket......that should suffice to pay for the coffee.......in my world anyway.........

@kovenant this thread has been off topic much much longer than you think..........which isnt very long.........just longer than that...........

Final_Vision (having a paranoic post overload.....)

yeah, where is it? at least you can build the page with the few pics you have and them add the others. btw......that melancholia is such a hottie :D
If you happen to come to Puerto Rico, give me a call, I'll give you a ride in my mustang :cool:

@Mel: Sure sweety :D When do you want to arrange that? ;)

@F_V: Yeah, yeah, you can come with us but you can only watch! :p

@Roy Jones Jr: The page is already up, haven't you seen. But that's not what I wanted to say in the first place...

GET AWAY FROM MY MEL YOU NASTY PUERTO RICAN!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Siren (JOKING big time!!! :rolleyes: )