I'm pretty excited.

MetalAaron

Bondage Goat Zombie
Apr 12, 2010
New Caney, Texas
www.myspace.com
I remember thinking that my Black Metal recordings sounded good, and wanting to post them on here for everyone to check out.

Little did I know what everyone else was up to. So many talented people on here. I quickly realized I had a long way to go to hang with the big dogs.

One of the main things I was always told was that I needed to get behind a legitimate DAW. So basically, FL Studio, PodFarm, and Reaper just weren't doing the trick. I got advice and now am finally able to give it a try!

I have recently been hanging around at a smaller studio here in Humble, Texas. I've been observing the setup, taking notes, etc.

I will be recording a song with a very solid (but bland) metal core act this weekend.

Real amps, real drums, real gear, real everything. Just like all of you!

I'm thinking it's going to be a trainwreck. But you've all told me that I have to start somewhere!

Thanks to everyone who helped!

-Aaron

ps- Get ready, more questions from curious Aaron to come!

depends on how serious you are about it really. I'm perfectly content recording in my house but I don't have future plans of being a recording engineer or producer. that being said, I'd love to get my hands on real studio equipment if the opportunity arises.

looking forward to hearing what you come up with.

Oh yes sir, you're absolutely right. It's just I want to do certain things that couldn't have been done with my setup/situation. You know what I mean? Micing real drums, amps, having a decent amount of programs without bogging down the family computer. Stuff like that. Recording from home and having all the things to do so (With whatever you're working on) would be great. I'd kill to have it all right here in front of me everyday!