I'm sick of people calling me all the time

Dick Sirloin

please... stay safe
Jan 6, 2004
Seriously, what did we do before cell phones? Did we just never talk to one another? How did plans ever get made? How did people stay in touch? How could life exist for me if I couldn't be reached ANY TIME ANY WHERE

Fuckin hate this thing... want to smash

i laugh at people that spend over $100 on a cell phone. :lol:

now im seeing people walk around with that wireless thing on their ear. dumb.

i have a $60 cell phone on a minutes plan. It's left on vibrate. I use it for emergency contacts and important stuff. And to send text messages once in a while.

Yeah I miss the good ol' days when we all would sit around the fireplace and watch our stocktickers while waiting for the next move to be made in a game of chess played via pony express mail correspondence.

and when people actually paid attention while driving instead of trying to have phone sex on a cell whilst speeding down the expressway

A lot of plans are and can be made through text messaging; it's a lot easier and less obtrusive... Friends can be annoying, but parents/family members are the WORST when it comes to my cell phone.

I just hate the idea in general, and I shouldn't be expected to be "on call" 24-fucking-7, by anyone

then don't be. I use the cellphone when I can't find a buddy's place/place i'm meeting him, or to say I can't make it somewhere,etc. Thats it. If its not important... then text me or email me. MSN is for bullshitting.

text messaging is even more fucking stupid ... who the fuck has time to type shit into their phones?

just give me a call for a minute moron :loco:

Text messaging is HUGE in this country and has been for what seems like years and years now. I think it's because the English don't like actually having to speak to each other.

it's because I don't want to broadcast my conversation to the 20 other people on the bus, and I don't want to struggle to here the person i'm talking to over the roar of the bus engine and the loud babbling of the 12 chinese people yelling at each other. and I can keep my music on. and if they aren't around, i can still leave the message to make my point.