Im Very glad they killed him

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/608864.html

I wish his house to be destroyed (if his family do live in a house of their own, like a villa).
A Jew do not behave like like a shiite suicider, or see terrorist Baruch Goldstein as a rule modle. A KKK clansman, or a neo nazi would on the other hand.

Im glad he was stoned to death by the furious mob in Shefer`am.
Pity he wasnt ren over by a cargo train of 100 carts. I also hpoe that the one`s who inspired him to do this terror act will die in torments. And I also expect that the officers who let him be renegade for two long months and still hold his rifle, would pay for that in their freedom.

I have arab christian friends in shefer`am, and so does my father. Most of the people living there are kind and support the state, their mayor is pro zionist basicly and have good relations with my town`s mayor (I live in Qiryat Motzkin).

This village is a home to three religions - christians muslims and druz, and is originally jewish (if you know hebrew you`de see the hebrew semantic of the name!)

I really hope that this is the last terrible thing we'll hear happening here. I know that if we would only like, we'll get over this dreadful events like we always do.

even the evilest murderer does not deserve death in my opinion. if you kill a killer, are you any different than a killer yourself? violence only instigates more violence...

Silent Song said:
even the evilest murderer does not deserve death in my opinion. if you kill a killer, are you any different than a killer yourself? violence only instigates more violence...

I think that too !!! But it's true, what could be our behaviours in front of a fucking murderer like that ?
I scared about actions in retaliation ! ( I saw this night on TV, but what can we believe ? )
I scared too about your contry's context in Gaza Strip !!! For a foreign people, this situation is very hard to understand and see one by one the level of violence !!!

Sorry for my language, It us not good for speak about this !

Avi, my friend, Gandhi once said: An eye for an eye, and the whole world will be blind. Wishing death upon a killer makes you no better than him...

But yes, this was terrible. The Gaza pullout is essential for peace, in my opinion, though.

i agree

we shouldn't retaliate with the same barbarian deeds
the land of Israel is always hurt with hatred
but in my point of view , his people is longing for peace
and it's impossible with the violence of retaliation

Noone is the law by him/herself. Only the courts should decide to those who should be punished. Friends, please do not support violence in any way...

its easy to to post something peacefull.. however consider yourselves as relatives of the victims. could you stay that cool? i am mainly with avi

by the way the guy is 19 years old. he is pretty young according to me in prison he might have
the chance to be ashamed of what he had done. god is mercyfull and we must be too