I'm watching Bruno and I don't think I can finish it

Are you watching on the comp, or is this a tv and laptop salad you're doing?

This is true, especially with pork, and especially with a pig you cook in the ground or on a spit for slow roasting.

I'm surprised the Israelis and Palestinians didn't sign an accord to assassinate Bruno.

If I didn't have some bison in my fridge, I'd totally do that as a treat to myself for being fucking awesome. I'll have to remember that the next time I'm totally awesome (which is all the time).

BTW, after Big Apple Con, we're going to a BBQ restaurant in Times Square that has burgers which may be superior to Ted's. They ain't bison, but fuckmantheyrock.

So have we figured out how to get to the con?

All of Sasha Baron Cohen's movies are DVD worthy at best. While they entertain me, and I admit they do, I am certainly never going to go out of
my way to go see them.
For me they are all 'lazy sunday background' movies...
With that being said, I am very disappointed to hear Bruno sucked, because Bruno was my favorite character by Baron-Cohen...
I'll wait for the dvd.

Bruno definitely wasn't as good as Borat but it was still definitely hilarious. All of his movies have been awesome, this one made me cringe the most by far though haha, some of it was just insanely over the top yet hilarious.

For me, there was just so much, "OMG I can't believe he's doing this...I can't watch it" in the movie to make it really enjoyable. I think I have a mental disorder or something...I actually feel embarrassed when I see some of his antics, like I'm standing in the room with him and this is real life. I can safely say that while there were some hilarious scenes, shock comedy is definitely not my thing.

I've discovered that I don't like laughing at other people's expense. It's such a low form of comedy. There's a difference between rude sketch comedy and Baron Cohen.

I liked Borat, so i figured, why not. How could you not get a laugh out of that man bikini. :lol: Or, referring to his ass hole as his back pussy. The whole movie could have sucked, but the back pussy comment would still have me rolling.

To put it another way: gore doesn't make me squeamish, but Sasha Baron Cohen does. I feel like a little girl in the fetal position watching a horror movie when I saw this. Borat was pretty extreme but Bruno is definitely worse.