I'm watching Bruno and I don't think I can finish it

Well, Karen's point was that the US has a very low culture for cooking and wasn't saying that food isn't any good there.

Also I made a mistake and changed it...I'm a little fried today LOL. I meant to say American cooking culture, not food.

some of the best Indian food is actually in Britain (I swear! I never had better Indian like this little joint in Ipswitch)
If you are ever in Providence, go to Taste of India on Wickenden St (few blocks from my dads house). Best Indian restaurant I have ever been to. Been going there since I was born, I've never tired of it. I once went to an indian restaurant in London during a 6 hour layover that was fuckin phenomenal (2nd best i've ever had).

mmmmm peanut butter must be one of America's best things when it comes to food.

YUM YUM X 1000000 !

smuckers_natural_pb.jpg

DA BEST!

I actually find that one a little too salty, I prefer Laura Scudder's brand natural peanut butter (which I noticed the other week is a product of Smuckers as well, go figure!)

middle.jpg

except that I can never find Smooth in any store anywhere!

Best crunchy PB I ever had was possibly the American brand Skippy, years ago. It was a gigantic tub from Costco. That said, the organic kind I recently tried was pretty good.

I have been known to top my peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a slice of American cheese.

Although that doesn't really fit the vibe of my pb&j sandwiches these days, Whole wheat bread, natural peanut butter, and fruit preserves.

The kraft slice goes best on white bread with Jif and sugary jelly.

Ugh, no a fan of sliced cheese on anything other than burgers. However, I'll investigate this pb&j&cheese malarky.

Had some 6 grain bread with my steak earlier. Nice.

Never had this one nor seen it anywhere!

You know, that's what I like about the one I posted.. it's salty :)

I'll look for the one you posted though! Where do u get it? Just about in any store?

Yup, I've seen it all over the place. Usually in the regular peanut butter aisle at most stores, no need to check out the "lol fancy organic food" section.

I actually find that the organic fancy peanut butter is not as good as my good ol' Smuckers :)

I'll look for it !!!

I thought maybe that peanut butter you get straight from the peanuts run through a grinder right before your eyes would be the BEST peanut butter.

I WAS WRONG.

I got like 20 free hotdogs from one of my relatives which i bought a pack of tortillas to wrap them in (only 2.39 a bag fuck yes) but the problem now is i'm out of hotdogs and still have 3 tortillas left. what can i get for super cheap that would be awesome and go in a tortilla and not require cooking and also not kill me?