Immolation - Shadows In The Light

They aren't crappy though.

I personally thought they were just another generic death metal band. But if you like them that's cool. Everybody likes different music, that's the way it is.

But it pisses me off when I get called a bitch because I don't like a band, then when I write something nasty back to the jerk I'm the one people say should be banned. It's so ridiculous.

I personally thought they were just another generic death metal band. But if you like them that's cool. Everybody likes different music, that's the way it is.

But it pisses me off when I get called a bitch because I don't like a band, then when I write something nasty back to the jerk I'm the one people say should be banned. It's so ridiculous.

Still not generic and still not crappy. And if you don't like them you have to keep it to yourself...scout's honor.

BUT DUDE...YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE LICKS ON UNHOLY CULT AND CLOSE TO A WORLD BELOW...SHIT EVEN HARNESSING RUIN!

It has been told before it's of course not about your opinion, it's the way you're bringing it, which is kinda lacking of respect.
Yeah it's ok to "slip" like that every once in a while, but you do it quite often. That's why it pisses people off

It has been told before it's of course not about your opinion, it's the way you're bringing it, which is kinda lacking of respect.
Yeah it's ok to "slip" like that every once in a while, but you do it quite often. That's why it pisses people off

What did I write that was so disrespectful??? I wrote that I didn't like the band based on the songs on their myspace page, and put little grossed out & puking faces next to it. Oooh yeah, that was so horrible of me. Are some of you that easily offended?

Bad kitty. When you 'disresepct' a band or something that other people like by saying it sucks or making puking gestures or saying something someone else likes is boring or crappy, be prepared for some people to take it personal. I could say so No Reply called you a bitch, he doesn't know you, it's just his opinion, it's a fucking internet bulletin board etc - lighten up, don't take it personally etc, but you can take offense if you want instead. So see it could go both ways, the best thing to do is say 'it's not for me' or 'I'll pass" or "Death Metal ain't my thang' etc or 'I like DM, but Immolation doesn't do anything for me' etc etc but without the puking gestures. SOmetimes, being a chick and saying something sucks can offend guys even more coming from a chick. No offense. Just trying to help.

Immolation doesn't do anything for me' etc etc but without the puking gestures. SOmetimes, being a chick and saying something sucks can offend guys even more coming from a chick. No offense. Just trying to help.[/QUOTE]

she's been bitching about anything since she got in here...and it's getting old

Hey Kitty u r a bit angry 4 a young lady but i like your attitude. You seem 2 b pretty cute too, let's go to the movies? got free time?

yours, i aint play this =D

What did I write that was so disrespectful??? I wrote that I didn't like the band based on the songs on their myspace page, and put little grossed out & puking faces next to it. Oooh yeah, that was so horrible of me. Are some of you that easily offended?

The puking face kinda does it yes, but as I said it's more about your history on here, so it's kinda like a bottleneck; In the start you get away with things easier, but as people only see this side of you they get very easily annoyed by the least you say

I listened to this album a couple of times and it seems kind of boring. I mean, I love death metal and Immolation are a solid band, the album just wasnt anything new or mind blowing, ya know?