Immolation

swizzlenuts

i'm sciencing as fast as i can
Apr 21, 2003
Arkham
Did you know Immolation is just a bunch of white guys that think they are rebels who are like kids who sit in the back of a school room that write hateful lyrics with unthough provoking lyrics. They also do not have any music, all it is a white dude screaming into the mic.

(sarcasm intended)

I had an arguement with a kid, at my radio station about them, i find it funny of his reasons. I thought I'd share them with you..... People make me laugh....

I never really understood the hype over them, I heard a few albums and found them to be uninspired.

Maybe just me but ... ah well.

"Did you know Immolation is just a bunch of white guys that think they are rebels who are like kids who sit in the back of a school room that write hateful lyrics with unthough provoking lyrics. They also do not have any music, all it is a white dude screaming into the mic."

Based on what your radio station co-worker said, it would seem like he is one of those idiots who only listens to hip hop.

Life Sucks said:
Based on what your radio station co-worker said, it would seem like he is one of those idiots who only listens to hip hop.

He listens to good ol' indie rock man, and that stuff is soooo good that songs are put together so well that even a song that is about going to funeral, the song makes you feel like it! its so awesome that way! (sarcasm)

swizzlenuts said:
He listens to good ol' indie rock man, and that stuff is soooo good that songs are put together so well that even a song that is about going to funeral, the song makes you feel like it! its so awesome that way! (sarcasm)

Yeah, I Sufjan Stevens probably released the best album this year.

Also thanks for pointing out your sarcasm (sarcasm not intended).

I've only got Close to a World Below. It goes in and out of my favour, but mostly I think it's really good. Sometimes I'd prefer more intricate riffage over dissonance, and maybe more speed in places, but overall it's a really solid album, and the vocals are some of my favourite DM vocals ever.

Immolation have written the most complex extreme music.

You can laugh at lyrics all you want. What are they suppose to write about playing death metal ?

Personally I can't stand people that judge music without playing an instrument.

Get the fuck out please.

I love maiden and all, but you're an idiot. It's not 1980 anymore

Iron Maiden weren't very big in 1980. In fact, they only released their first album in 1980, you silly igorant wanker. And Immolation is fairly complex, but I wouldn't so readily jump to claim that they're the most complex.

The Greys said:
Immolation have written the most complex extreme music.

You can laugh at lyrics all you want. What are they suppose to write about playing death metal ?

Personally I can't stand people that judge music without playing an instrument.

Get the fuck out please.

I love maiden and all, but you're an idiot. It's not 1980 anymore

My hatred for u burns with the fury of a thousand suns~

the thing about close to the world below that is a little tricky, it seems like the vocals overpower the guitar rather than some of their other albums.... that was the album he was making fun of, which is one of there most "hateful" albums.

We had a discussion on air about it.... and the song he played made me laugh out loud.... and i mention him not having a trained ear to hear it, because he said there was no melody, and he replied i have heard alot of music in my time, and i would like to say he has a trained ear, but i dont think he understood my point..... oh well, most people don't understand death metal....