Immortal is Back!!!

BlackEagle

Gwaihir
May 10, 2005
The Netherlands
When i was at Wacken Open Air i saw the confirmation of Immortal playing at Wacken Open Air as headliner, with their only open air concert that year....they are back! Finally!!!:headbang:
They will play with Abbath, Demonaz and Horgh!!!!

Does anyone know if Horgh will continu with Hypocrisy? Because he is a good drummer!

http://immortal.battlegrim.net/eng/

BlackEagle said:
When i was at Wacken Open Air i saw the confirmation of Immortal playing at Wacken Open Air as headliner, with their only open air concert that year....they are back! Finally!!!:headbang:
They will play with Abbath, Demonaz and Horgh!!!!

Does anyone know if Horgh will continu with Hypocrisy? Because he is a good drummer!

http://immortal.battlegrim.net/eng/

Man, have you asked yourself a question what Abbath will do?
play bass?
actually it's not a topic to be placed here, I think, but...
IT'S GREAT, MAN!
IMMORTAL RULES!

Oh yes!
I don't think Horgh will leave Hypocrisy
Immortall are going to play some concerts - that wouldn't prevent his playing with Hypocrisy
we have no reason for anxiety till Abbath says they will record a new album
IT WOULD BE GREAT STILL!

Translation of Interview with Abbath, before they confirmed WOA 2007:

What would a band’s split be without all the rumours that it may continue at some time? Just boring, right! Also, Immortal were already presumed some months ago to be working on a comeback. Is the newly advertised project ‘I’ perhaps only a pseudonym, for a clever trick? Front man Abbath talks straight.

“‘I’ and Immortal are two different stories, to make that clear, once and for all’, it [Abbath’s voice] croaks out of the phone. “At present I’m rehearsing nearly daily with Armagedda, and Demonaz has already written lyrics for seven songs. We will most probably begin with the recording for the ‘I’ debut this year.”

The fire seems to be burning anew.

“More than that. I am composing hard and intensive, as I didn’t in the later years. The time out has done me good, my head is clear, my liver is working perfectly again; I’m feeling totally recovered and ready for attack.”

Then that’s the end of the premature retirement?

“I think of it like Ozzy. His tour in 1995 was called ‘Retirement Sucks’. A good motto, I think.”

So then an Immortal reunion is no longer out of the question?

“No!”

Pardon?

“I didn’t really want to say it, but I don’t give a shit. We will come back, stronger than ever. I’ve met with Horgh for the first time in over a year. He’s built his new house here, right around the corner. In the next few days we will begin to rehearse our old ‘Blizzard Beasts’ classics. I’m already really hot on the idea.”

And you’re certain we should print that? Then there’s no way back…

“I’m a little out of practice, this being my first interview in two years. But somehow feeling good, that it’s out now. I’m mostly glad for our fans.”

The petty cash rattling should be good again also.

“Don’t say that! To clear that up: we’re not coming back for the money. If we had been going for the cash, we wouldn’t have allowed Immortal to split”

Then only the date is missing.

“Immortal are timeless frost. One year more or less doesn’t make a difference. We have all the time in the world.”

They are only back together and rehearsing blizzard beasts, and the Wacken Open Air website says: IMMORTAL reunion, first and only open air concert 2007.
I think it will take some time till the world tour starts, or new cd's come, but atleast they are back!!!! The official website is still down, and their official forum is pretty dead (maybe 1 post per day:p)
oh i cant wait till WOA 2007!!!:headbang:

A friend of mine told me that immortal will take part in wacken open air next air...and if they come, I will be there too. ^^