Immortal no longer!

Sydo

Apr 13, 2001
IMMORTAL Split Up! - July 18, 2003

Long-running Norwegian black metallers IMMORTAL appear to have called it a day.

In an official statement posted to the forum of the Norwegian magazine Scream, the band state simply, "After 13 years and 7 albums we have decided to stop working with IMMORTAL due to personal reasons. A great thanks to all our fans worldwide who helped us making IMMORTAL superb through all this time. Abbath, Demonaz, Horgh."

It is presently unclear if the individual members of the group will form brand-new musical projects or if they will retire from the music scene altogether. More information is expected soon.

So who's going to make unintentionally amusing video clips if they're not around to do it?? :(

All of the guys in Into Eternity, Erik from Hate Eternal (ex- Morbid Angel) and Mike from Dying Fetus. It's my absolute FAVOURITE group shot, even though my hair looks hella short in that pic. It's actually down to the middle of my thighs, but it's tucked behind my left arm there. hehehe

And Dio can sing without growling or screeching, and command the attention of his audience without having to burn down anything, kill anyone or slice his arm open with a broken bottle :p.

Ooh blimey. I've done it now...

W