Immortal no longer!

But you said you were the guy on the left with the hair tucked under his arm? Are you sure thats you?

spawn said:
But you said you were the guy on the left with the hair tucked under his arm? Are you sure thats you?

Of course thats her you stupid fool, if you had bothered to go back and check you would have read "It's actually down to the middle of my thighs, but it's tucked behind my LEFT arm there." not ON the left side.

Idiot.

From the Nuclear Blast webpage: The rumours about the split of Immortal aren’t 100% correct. In fact, Immortal will simply take a long break, as the musicians need to rest a while after 12 months of excessive touring.
In the meantime, both Abbath and Horgh will concentrate on their own projects. To start with, the debut album of Grimfist will probably be released in September on Candlelight records, with Horgh on drums. So folks, don’t worry, you know what “Immortal” means ;-)

!:headbang:

I re-emailed Horgh and Saroth this morning, since they are the ones that told me in the first place. HOPEFULLY nuclear blast isn't putting that out just to calm some fans down and that it's true. But from the way Horgh and Saroth responded before, it sure doesn't seem like it. I am 99.98% sure they will NOT reform. I will try my best to keep you posted! Ugh. I think Nuclear Blast Germany is trying to do damage control since I believe they are releasing a DVD and want to keep public interest high for them. Nuclear Blast USA is saying they are DEFINITELY not together. Damned labels. I will ALWAYS believe what the band says over what the label says.

:cry: Dammit. Cant you just tell them spawn would be really happy if they didnt break up? Surely they wouldnt want to upset me?

Oh well, ill buy the dvd for sure :headbang:

Squeak said:
They wouldn't want to upset me either, but they did. I SOOOOOO wish I was wrong. :cry

But you didnt mention my name specifically? Well theres your problem. You dont think Halford went back to Judas Priest for the money do you?