Immortal split up!

DoReMi

Sep 3, 2002
Brussels/ Belgium
www.globaldomination.se
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!

IMMORTAL Split Up! - July 18, 2003

Long-running Norwegian black metallers IMMORTAL appear to have called it a day.

In an official statement posted to the forum of the Norwegian magazine Scream, the band state simply, "After 13 years and 7 albums we have decided to stop working with IMMORTAL due to personal reasons. A great thanks to all our fans worldwide who helped us making IMMORTAL superb through all this time. Abbath, Demonaz, Horgh."

It is presently unclear if the individual members of the group will form brand-new musical projects or if they will retire from the music scene altogether. More information is expected soon.

ill live, this will leave room for WINDIR to move in and show the world some the best black metal

I was just getting into them, too. Who's going to sing about being cold and grim now?

immortal was good, but they were past their prime anyway. losing demonaz on guitar sent them into a more accessible thrash-like black metal which though fun, didnt leave much of a "lasting" impression

im not really sad, its more like hearing your doddering 90year old grandfather died... it was time (if not past)

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

KLDFKLSDJFLK:SKDUFLK:S

GDIFEORjgsgfgshgefr s p7 5824 adfoifgadhfakv jhdaslkf jsda;lkcvkzxcvljh scjkc h cxcsffddfsddammit dammit dammit dammit fuck iaiofja;aodaijsdfuck dsafidajsoifdsjlk;fdsdad=a=0-faddamamit

NO GODDAMIT!!!!!

Well..that topic got my attention...
Doesnt this just beat all...You mean, i am stuck with Dimmu Borgir and Cradle Of Filth? youre fucking joking right?

well...dun that just beat all.....Im a sad panda now...

blueskytheory said:
immortal was good, but they were past their prime anyway. losing demonaz on guitar sent them into a more accessible thrash-like black metal which though fun, didnt leave much of a "lasting" impression QUOTE]

agreed. I stopped caring after "at the heart of winter"

in response to that, ill just have to say pure holocaust was a classic black metal album, not "mundane" at all. ill admit they didnt smash any experimental barriers (though blizzard beasts was an excellent death/black hybrid), but so what?

i agree with that sentence in its current form though, "they're" :)