Impaled Northern Moon Forest - Revisited

Start today... You'll get ther in a couple of months of walking... Macabre!! A Macabre show!! if only there was the following bands as well:
1.Diabolical Masquerade
2.Opeth
3.Sentenced (Die-hard fan for 6 years)
4.Katatonia
5.Bloodbath

If I had male genitelia I would've cummed in my pants already :)

It's not that israel is gay, which it is basiclly, it's just that I don't want to leave there, too fuckin' dangerous... It sux, dead people every day... :(
Yeah let's live at Dan Swano's place and mooch off him and his family...
"Excuse me Dan but do you mind clearing out the Sanctuary for ten mins? We're working on a new Hammering Moss song :) That will be a hoot!

So tell me do you have ICQ? I'll need to discuss with you in 2 weeks about a secret part that I want you to play guitar on... but not here, how much time do you play guitar?

I've been thinking, maybe we should get a real drummer, I'm just not that good, I'd want to really hit it off, make it seriously... I want to get kwazy!!! but I want it to sound sharp... really sharp and good not just bashing on each instrument and saying hey we've got a song... you understand me? I want to make real music, something I would enjoy listening to as well... We can do it!!! I really believe so :)

Nah... I can't, it's either me or a real drummer, I won't use a drum machine, if it came to that i'd play the drums myself even though i'm not sure how i'll succeed... I did practice at a friend's house with a metronome drumming different patterns on my knees, it went well... So i'll hope i'll do well, I still didn't get hold of that darned triangle, I always wanted to use a triangle on grindcore...

Hey'mm, my bro plays drums, he doesn't like metal though, I could ask him if it came to that, he's not all that great either, he played for like a year.

Anyways, about the bass lines, I really don't know how to write bass lines for songs you guys right, I will try though, we will have to fuck around a lot, don't expect it to sound "sharp" right off the bat :D

Be sure to tell us when we're ready to get crackin' on this :)

EDIT: err shit, nevermind, i'd have NO WAY of recording him play, sorry :cry:

OK
I'm negotiating about DSL connection and as soon as I have it, I'll build my own lil' studio at my home, I got the accordion on friday here are the times:

10 PM : Got the accordion

11 PM : I understood how to play stuff on it correctly

11.30 PM : Children Of Bodom now sounds like Jewish folk hassidic music :)

11.45 PM : So does Nokturnal Mortum - Black Moon Overture :)

Saturday morning 11 AM : Was able to play the funeral march tune...

My friend Yosi is probably gonna play guitar on certain parts, and helping me mixing it... and he is writing the grand finale accordion solo... fixing are going good

On the way over here, I wrote the lyrics for the first song and it's called : "Deflowering The Kingdom Of God"

I will publish it in 20 mins... That's all the news for now...