important for all members even the band..

LANTHWICK

Feb 23, 2004
Land Of Canaan
u know gusy since the band is goin to preform in turkey ..and the members ( theire loyal fans ) will be there ( but not me :erk: :yell: ). i thaught me and my fili orphaned angel ..in arranging an after concert meeting in turkey .. well it ll be a chance for all to meet ..and to partyyy .

well for our turkish friends since you are experts in turkey :wave: ... try to work on this project ...and find the best place to meet near the concert ...
in the end i ll be alone here ,but i know u ll be havin fun ... so lets rock :hotjump: :headbang: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokedev: :loco:

Thanks A Lot Lanthwick For This Great Thread You Made Even You Will Not Come :cry:...your Balloon Will Be There Though ;)
It Is A Great Idea To Arrange An Orphaned Land Party Before Or After The Concert. It Would Be Nice To Meet All Together With The Orphaned Land Members And Have The Best Time Ever!!!! :kickass: :headbang: :Smokedev: :Shedevil:
So As Lanthwick Said , Turkish Brothers Put Your Best To Make This Great Idea Become True!!! :hotjump:

Brother LANTHWICK you rule !!! :headbang:
It's sad you wont be there in flesh but believe me in soul you are allready there. :) We will go and along with us and i'm sure with OL too, you'll be there cause it's all about supporting the OL idea which you and all of us are dedicated doing in this forum !!!

So i'm sure that allready a party is arranging in all the brotherly Turkish minds !!! I can't wait meeting OL and all of you guys writing or not in here !!! This will be a hell of a party!!!!!!!! :hotjump: :headbang: :Smokin: :Shedevil: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

HEY HEY! I and the webmaster Burak were already talking about it and searching for it! But we need more info like exact arriving and leaving dates. And i think it's better to do it after festival so ve cant miss the other concerts. Kobi honey, if you have new stuff like your coming&leaving dates please let me know.LOve you all!mojjjjuxxx! :Spin: :Spin:

derya my angel, we still didnt get this details, but I guess that after the preassure of our show we will be more free and travelling the whole day - if it is the festival or Istanbul.

GUYS MORE ENTHOUSIASME:hotjump:
and DERYA needs details ..well what r u waitin for :err:
the only detail iz :
[ arriving---leaving dates]
and those details should be sent to burak .
.ANY WAY TO CONTACT BURAK EASLY??

for turkish members:arkadaslar,bi barda ayarlayabilirseniz böyle bir partiyi mukemmel olur..yapılabilecek en makul sey budur..birbirimizi nasıl tanırız o da var..herkes istanbulda oturmuyor,ortamı bilmiyoruz..en iyisi fest.yaklaşınca telefon numarası alışverisi yapmaktır boylece birbirimizi bulabiliriz..gerçekten hayallerimiz gerçeklesecek galiba kobi sicak bakti olaya..private message larla anlasalım..

i think Burak can fix it..parrrtyy time!!!!!!!!!

i know a place that i can manage in taksim named "beathles cafe" but there is boring because it's not possible to drink beer there

and there are not so good places in taksim.. maybe caravan would be ok for it

Thanx A Lot Cem Eesti !!!
We are waiting and other suggestions and we all are gonna decide in which place we are gonna rock!!! :hotjump:

We Will Be Happy To Meet All The Orphaned Members In Istanbul And Of Course Orphaned Land Members!!!!!!
Waiting From Our Turkish Friends Place To Find The Perfect Place For The Perfect Party!!!!

Hey Drinkerzzzzzzzz!heare Greg From Greezzzzzzzz!hope To C U All On The Metal Of Nations Festival(l).let's Embrace The Orphaned World In Istanbul.cheerz Orphaned Fanzzzz ;-)

My Blessingzzzzz Out To:dreamcell And Orphaned Angel.great Friendz And Brotherz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Animanexus said:
My Blessingzzzzz Out To:dreamcell And Orphaned Angel.great Friendz And Brotherz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our blessings to you and Helen too brother !!!
So as everyone understood all 4 of us, as a company that we are, are coming to RTN fest !!!
:)
Let's ROCK !!! :headbang: :Smokin: :kickass:

LANTHWICK said:
GUYS MORE ENTHOUSIASME:hotjump:
and DERYA needs details ..well what r u waitin for :err:
the only detail iz :
[ arriving---leaving dates]
and those details should be sent to burak .
.ANY WAY TO CONTACT BURAK EASLY??

LANTHWICK dear, we are going to arrange it as soon as possible and tell the everyone.