important for all members even the band..

ANGEL of light said:
for turkish members:arkadaslar,bi barda ayarlayabilirseniz böyle bir partiyi mukemmel olur..yapılabilecek en makul sey budur..birbirimizi nasıl tanırız o da var..herkes istanbulda oturmuyor,ortamı bilmiyoruz..en iyisi fest.yaklaşınca telefon numarası alışverisi yapmaktır boylece birbirimizi bulabiliriz..gerçekten hayallerimiz gerçeklesecek galiba kobi sicak bakti olaya..private message larla anlasalım..

i think Burak can fix it..parrrtyy time!!!!!!!!!

ANGEL of light, Kobi'yle bn bunu konuşmıştuk zaten daha önce. Burak'la da şu an araştırma aşamasındayız, caravan falan zaten o tarihlerde metalci akını olacağından pek uygun olmaz, zaten küçücük yer ama başka alternatiflere açığız, yeni Bronx olabilir mesela.

Hello Folklore, Thank you :) I'm not KING, I'm only Holy webmaster :) We are the KING all together.

And Derya, you are already our angel... I love you...

And everyone, Derya and me are reaching for a good place to meet... We will announce it on our Web Ark.

And Lanthwick, thank you for your GREAT idea ;) It will come true...

I love you all...

this is the least i can do for the band and the holy FANZ (great friends) .. but yesterday i waz realy totaly upset..
i waz in this rockfest down here .. and the R.F.N anoucement ..accidantly jumped into my hands ..while readin it well found no "O.L" name ..but any way guys dont worry for i went on the stage picked up the mic and anouced out loud that orphaned land is gonna preform too ...

crazy step from me great step for the forum

lucky me ..the organizer is my friend :D
hey guy can any one send me the lead guitar tabs for [of temptation born ] and [like fire to water] plzzzzzzzzzzzz.. on this address if yes nuc_l_ear@hotmail.com

Dreamcell said:
And Lanthwick saves the day !!! Well done brother !!! :headbang: :kickass:
WELL FIRST HELLO EVERY BODY I VE BEIN A WHILE OFFLINE EXAMS...AND IT S SEEMS U WERE PLANIN WITHOUT ME :cry: ...AND ALSO HAVIN FUN ... :OMG: AND DREAMCELL MY FILOS HOPE U WIN TONIGHT IN THE SOCCER MATCH AND IF THERE WERE ANY PORTUGUEZE MEMBERS WELL NO HARD FEELINGS GUYS .. BUT GREECE ROCKS :headbang:

First of all Lanthwick let me wish you all the best for your exams and secondly how could you think that something was planning without you brother? This is your thread that the party is planning in. All of us had the idea of orginizing a party, but you've put words in our thought. :kickass: :)

Yeah Greece did win the soccer match my filos (even though i'm not a so much football fan), sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. The ball is weird right? Thanks a lot for your interest and good words brother. :worship:

All nations rock!!! :headbang:

Hell O Everyone!!!!!!!can't Wait To See The Orphaned's Live.dream Of Life I Can Say.and With Them All Of You World Brothers.prepare Yourselves For Tones Of Beer.cheers Orphaned Drinkers!!!!!!!!!:kickass:

Let's PARTY! :)

The problem is how are we going to take the members to a party?
What if they have another stuff to do after the fest?

anyway we are looking forward to orphaned land's and our dearest brother's(YEAH THAT'S YOU :) ) arrival to istanbul.

:headbang: with love! :)