Important Questions...

One could mistake her for Spanish or Italian, but then they all come from Middle Eastern origins as well, so there ya have it.

And yes, LS, I know you were poking fun at him for using a religion instead of a race to describe her origins :)

l_588e32006158816bae61b2e429b54ea8.jpg

I was always under the impression that she was just your friend or relative, judging from other photos you have posted.

She has a nice ass, yes? WHA WHA WEE WAH, Very Nice!

/Borat

Ever had a kebab pizza? Tried one of those the other day from a local Albanian pizzeria/kebab place close by.

Best. Pizza. Evaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr. Seriously.

All the ingredients of a kebab on the pizza and finally covered with rucola. Insanely awesome...slap-your-mama awesome.

I was always under the impression that she was just your friend or relative, judging from other photos you have posted.

And this is why you're not allowed on the internet. You suck too damn much :p

ba dump tch!
That's what she said! Wooooooooo
ZING!
One could mistake her for Spanish or Italian, but then they all come from Middle Eastern origins as well, so there ya have it.
:lol: Well she looks more Persian than Spanish... but thank christ she isn't Persian, damn those bitches are hairy.

And yes, LS, I know you were poking fun at him for using a religion instead of a race to describe her origins :)
:mad:
THAT'S A RELIGION?!?!
Shit I totally wasn't paying attention.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the religion of really friendly people. :)
:lol:

would she like a little american in her?

I'd put emphasis on the little if you were referring to yourself :loco:

you fucked her too, didn't you?!

yep, right after i got double-teamed by two other guys i worked with.

i know as soon as i see various people at work tomorrow i'm probobly gonna make some smart-ass comment like "Hey, what's up? I just got double-teamed by gene and ian in lumber and i might go fuck some of the guys from electrical on my lunch break."

yep, right after i got double-teamed by two other guys i worked with.

i know as soon as i see various people at work tomorrow i'm probobly gonna make some smart-ass comment like "Hey, what's up? I just got double-teamed by gene and ian in lumber and i might go fuck some of the guys from electrical on my lunch break."

I wouldn't, don't even acknowledge their stupidity, play along with it only makes it seem like you're ok with it or not angry at all, which would be contrary to what you posted in the 'what makes you angry' thread.

I wouldn't, don't even acknowledge their stupidity, play along with it only makes it seem like you're ok with it or not angry at all, which would be contrary to what you posted in the 'what makes you angry' thread.
i dunno, as fucked up as it sounds, i'm more pissed about the people there who i thought i could trust going along with the rumor than the guys who i guess started it.

the guys who started saying shit - they're just sick middle-aged men, they'll say and believe whatever they choose to and i can't really do anything to change that, there are enough rumors they've already started about other people

the people i heard talking about that stuff, right the fuck in front of me before i'd heard about it, or when they thought i didn't know - making a fucking fool of me, basically - that's what fucking gets to me. and i guess the most i can do is let them know that i know what's going on, there's no more fun for them in this shit

fuck.