Important release info!!!!

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
I've just heard the following news from our label....

There's been a slight delay at the pressing plant unfortunately but the label expect to receive the CD's between the 18th and 21st of October.

I know it's not what y'all want to hear (me neither!) but I hope you can bear with us for a few more days.

Please don't beat me up guys....please....arrggrhrhrhrhhrh!!!!!!
:cry:

I've just heard 5 minutes ago that the finished album will be arriving with our label on October 23rd:D and it will be despatched to the various distributors on the 24th!:Smokedev:

Keeping you posted as promised...over and out!:headbang:

Hey Steve - yeah, indeed back again; everyday life catches up sooner than we'd like sometimes..... but so many beautiful memories remain which is also nice. :D
BTW.... glat do hear you really seem to have enjoyed Threshold in London - thanks to all you who shared their experience here (in some by now "old" thread).

Hope you're feeling better soon, Symphony; there really seem to be many bugs going round at the moment - say, I lost most of my voice during that whole week, which was a real bugger to me since I so enjoy singing (and scream with enthusiasm at gigs...) but most often I could not go beyond a faint croak when my heart wanted to go all high up...... ! ;)

You could drink hot tea with honey and rum in it at your party - people kept recommending this to me - so maybe that will make you both feel better and put you into party mood! Fingers crossed. :D

Originally posted by Symphony
I've just heard 5 minutes ago that the finished album will be arriving with our label on October 23rd:D and it will be despatched to the various distributors on the 24th!:Smokedev:

So the release date is still Rocktober 28th, right?

I guess we are still shooting for Oct. 28. So, when does WOF become available in online stores? Is that the 28th of October also?

Get Well Soon, Symphony. :D Both my children are sick with a virus thats going around but they are doing better. :) It's that time of the year for those little germs to be hunting for prey. :p

Agree with you there BNC....I'm still getting over that horrid bug I had.....it's been 5 weeks :(

Symphony ...doc said to me...warm drinks (think hot tea with honey & rum might qualify ;) ) and plenty of rest. Seemed to work. Hope you are well for your birthday.

Madrigal...good to have you back. Glad you enjoyed yourself!! I think that was a foregone conclusion anyway! Sorry that you weren't so well during...:( BTW you will me happy to know I have hardly stopped listening to Critical Mass ...I love it....best album I have heard this year :D

Cheers for the good wishes guys. I'm actually feeling a bit better today...a nice slow day at work is in order.

As far as I understand, the album will be shipped to online stores on the 24th as well. I'm going to talk to our label later about the Japanese release so I'll confirm with him then.