in flames - all for me

giwrgos_sd

New Metal Member
Nov 20, 2011
hi guys,i want to record the all for me from in flames but unfortunately i always played with ready presets and i done know how to make a good tone,i would appreciate any help,any tips that could help me to make a good tone for this song.i want to use amp sims,mainly lepou amps.Also if anyone good give me presets for death music it would help me to understand approximetaly what i have to do to get a good sound

In before someone chews you up.. :D

Trial and error, my friend..
In the swedish military they say "Gör om, gör rätt", that translates to "Do it over, do it right"..

Presets won't work because you have to have the equipment and player, that the preset is made to work with..

"death music" I'm not sure what that is.. nothing I would listen to..

Set up your instrument right.. fresh strings and intonation..
Have the right gear for recording a guitar (which I'm guessing you're asking about)..
Keep monitoring and A/B-ing with the song you're wanting to sound like..

Remember..
The song you are listening to is mastered (I'm assuming, without listening to it).. So import the song into your DAW and lower the volume (maybe 5 - 20dB)..
It'll help you..

Asking for advice on presets for your instruments without hearing it or knowing what it is, is impossible..
It's basically the same as asking: "I've made a soup today, is it too salty?"

Welcome to the forum:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=007593470310830667409:4qw46y8lnza

Read, read and read.. :)

hi guys,i want to record the all for me from in flames but unfortunately i always played with ready presets and i done know how to make a good tone,i would appreciate any help,any tips that could help me to make a good tone for this song.i want to use amp sims,mainly lepou amps.Also if anyone good give me presets for death music it would help me to understand approximetaly what i have to do to get a good sound

:lol:

In before someone chews you up.. :D

Trial and error, my friend..
In the swedish military they say "Gör om, gör rätt", that translates to "Do it over, do it right"..

Presets won't work because you have to have the equipment and player, that the preset is made to work with..

"death music" I'm not sure what that is.. nothing I would listen to..

Set up your instrument right.. fresh strings and intonation..
Have the right gear for recording a guitar (which I'm guessing you're asking about)..
Keep monitoring and A/B-ing with the song you're wanting to sound like..

Remember..
The song you are listening to is mastered (I'm assuming, without listening to it).. So import the song into your DAW and lower the volume (maybe 5 - 20dB)..
It'll help you..

Asking for advice on presets for your instruments without hearing it or knowing what it is, is impossible..
It's basically the same as asking: "I've made a soup today, is it too salty?"

Welcome to the forum:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=007593470310830667409:4qw46y8lnza

Read, read and read.. :)

I'm pretty sure they're trolling and making fun of this thread. ;)