IN FLAMES Clayman Re-recorded 2020

So, I put our good friend Anders through the "ToonMe" filter...

anders.jpg

Not gonna lie, the bottom right made me laugh so hard I nearly cried.

The thought of Anders doing something like that just makes me laugh. I can imagine him outside looking moody but that's about it.

I'm seriously not excited about any new release from any band in the world. Right now, the state of the music is... Boring. Just a bunch of lazy guys who don't want to put that much effort into creating new music and keep on repeating well known formulas.

So, if it's good, I'll be happy enough to add the album to my pirated list.

I'm seriously not excited about any new release from any band in the world. Right now, the state of the music is... Boring. Just a bunch of lazy guys who don't want to put that much effort into creating new music and keep on repeating well known formulas.

So, if it's good, I'll be happy enough to add the album to my pirated list.
You sound depressed man. Looks like ATG already filmed the first video so I’m hoping for at least some teasers soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLX0v7cHry0/?igshid=1q8dao1gw2i9h
Bjorn confirmed that they are working on some new In Flalmes material and that it feels great. I suppose it was kind of obvious from Anders latest instagram posts.

So happy to see this. But I have a feeling like this album will not be on the same vein as ITM. Anders sounds like he's depressed on his instagram posts and I feel like we're gonna hear SC v2. We'll see..

You just never know with this band. I was reasonably happy with ITM and very impressed when I saw them live in 2019 (can't believe it's already been two years since then), so I had some renewed hope that maybe they were moving in a better direction. I can't say I'm optimistic though as they have disappointed me far too many times in the last decade.

I don't use Instagram but hope Anders, Bjorn, all the other IF guys and my bros here are all doing OK. My mental health hasn't been great recently despite riding out the pandemic fairly well, compared with what others have had to endure. Whether it's good or bad it would be great to discuss some new In Flames stuff soon.

Mental health... Everyone that I have to go out on the street I get more and more mad at people. So let's channel all that anger through some old good IF bashing.

SC v2 would not be bad. It would also break them out away from Howard Benson.

I think it’s almost consensus here that the artistic integrity of SC is the highest IF have put out for a while. And that the album is aging better than others.

If it had a SC mood but had some heavier moments I would give it an honest listen for sure.