In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

I heard on the swedish radio station ''Bandit Rock'' that Anders and Peter i think it was, is gonna come to the studio on monday next weak, i dont know if it was tomorrow or next weak, and play all the songs of the new album

Yes, he does say ''to the heart of the silence'', I remember I wondered this like 2 years ago and tried to hear what he said.

My question is, how the fuck can the lyrics in the booklet be so wrong?

EDIT:
Just saw some guy on Jesterhead post that he heard Enter Tragedy, Where The Dead Ships Dwell & All For Me on Pandora Internet Radio.
FML

Yeah, Clay-Man swayed me. It still makes sense to me. As for how a booklet can be so wrong, I've seen a few. Metallica's Death Magnetic - Cyanide (I think) had two of the last lines wrong as something like "To end this war" or something, and it was the same wrong lyric on their site. But they fixed it when they recently re-did the site. In a way it almost pisses me off when they write lyrics but then change them and don't edit them, or they don't sing them at all, like some lyrics in STYE.

Nice video. Good song.

Hm, I was checking who's the session drummer and bump into Dead by April song... WTF has happened to Sweden!? From ATG, In Flames and Dark Tranqullity to Sonic Syndicate and Dead by April.

I wonder where music will be twenty years from now. Will be interesting, I'm sure.

Let's hope the children of tomorrow (in which I include myself) make something worth listening to, perhaps a new genre of music?

yes they can, lost of people here were listening to it when there was interview with Anders and some IF songs on air. I was on their site (just type Bandit Rock in google) and didn't any info about such audition.

@blackseed1, Don't be stupid, "que" means what :) I didn't copied anything so I don't have a clue what the hell you were talking about, oh well.

yes they can, lost of people here were listening to it when there was interview with Anders and some IF songs on air. I was on their site (just type Bandit Rock in google) and didn't any info about such audition.

@blackseed1, Don't be stupid, "que" means what :) I didn't copied anything so I don't have a clue what the hell you were talking about, oh well.

Does that mean your Spanish? (inglip face)

I friend of mine who have a promo copy told that the album will leak this weekend but where is the leak???

He can leak by himself because he received the files from CM and have watermark....

I wanna hear the full album now!!!

So I keep hearing that people won't leak songs that have a watermark. Why not? Does it prevent you from doing so? I don't think so. It might have intermittent pauses with a voice-over saying that it is a promo copy but we would get a feel for the song/album. Plus, I already pre-ordered the CD/DVD package and won't rely on the leak to stay in my music library. Others should too. Perhaps I'm missing something...if so, enlighten me.

^ I don't think that the watermarking works that way. I think it is somehow coded into the sound in some inaudible way. The record companies would know how to access the watermark information but we wouldn't hear anything different. And what people were saying earlier is that the information in the watermarks has details about who's copy of the album it is. So if publication X leaked it, Century Media would be able to find that out.

... and then welcome to Jail :rofl:D

I'm not Spanish, but "que" is pretty common Spanish word... that I know :p

replicator, did you ask him how do he know that? Well, the weekend is not over yet :d