In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

anybody using SoulSeek? I heard a rumor today that the album is there.

You have to download the P2P SoulSeek platform, then you can search for files.

My router isn't configured correctly so I can't download files for now, but I can search for it.

It's there. All the songs. I didn't downloaded it as you know so I can't know if these are the good files, but the songtitles are correct.

I just got SoulSeek. I don't seem to be getting any results when I search for the album title. It's still searching, but so far, no dice. What is SunSilk btw? And how did you search for the files on SoulSeek without having their client program?

I just got SoulSeek. I don't seem to be getting any results when I search for the album title.

I just found it again, you should find it too :)

Just search for "in flames sounds of a playground fading". If it doesn't work, reboot SoulSilk.

By the way, even if the songtitles are there, I doubt it's the real thing. Otherwise, it would have leaked everywhere in a few minutes.

I'm still not seeing it. :/

You do mean "SoulSeek", right? Not SoulSilk... I Googled "SoulSilk" and just got a bunch of results about shampoo. o_o

Yes, he does say ''to the heart of the silence'', I remember I wondered this like 2 years ago and tried to hear what he said.

My question is, how the fuck can the lyrics in the booklet be so wrong?

EDIT:
Just saw some guy on Jesterhead post that he heard Enter Tragedy, Where The Dead Ships Dwell & All For Me on Pandora Internet Radio.
FML

Release Story

Record labels dictates release date
A world where money outshines art