In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Thanks for some clarification. At the same time, if the file was posted to youtube, which converts the format, don't you lose some of the data in the .mp3 file format that would be used to track the leaker?

Que in Spanish means "What?" There's actually an accent over one of the letters but I'm not sure which one though.

it's ¿Qué? if you are saying What? (ask)

without accents (que) is used when you are not asking

"El disco completo es lo que estamos esperando" -> the whole disc is what we are expecting

it's ¿Qué? if you are saying What? (ask)

without accents (que) is used when you are not asking

"El disco completo es lo que estamos esperando" -> the whole disc is what we are expecting

Ostia eres español, o por lo menos eso espero. Por fin no me siento solo. XD :loco:

Exactly: If it had the " ’ " it would be something like this:
¿Qué coño estoy haciendo? -> What the f*** am I doing?

:loco:

@-jester-masque- : What grade are you in? -> ¿En qué curso estás? :loco:

belmer: Embarrassingly, it was a university course. If it were high school, I wouldn't give a shit. I did terrible in high school. I've been rocking all of my university courses though... save for that Spanish class and, to a lesser extent, the Japanese class that I took the year before. I don't know why but I found it impossible to make myself interested enough to study. :/

^ I don't think that the watermarking works that way. I think it is somehow coded into the sound in some inaudible way. The record companies would know how to access the watermark information but we wouldn't hear anything different. And what people were saying earlier is that the information in the watermarks has details about who's copy of the album it is. So if publication X leaked it, Century Media would be able to find that out.

You are right that´s the reason my friend can´t share the full album (mp3´s) to anyone.

*high five* for xdrifterx!

"Our chief weapon is surprise, surprise and fear, fear and surprise. Our two weapons are fear and surprise, and ruthless efficiency. Our three weapons are fear and surprise and ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical dedication to the pope. Our *four... No... Amongst our weapons... Amongst our weaponry are such elements as fear, sur... I'll come in again...."

I really expected leak by now. This is not fair. CM won't get ice cream from me!

Mannn, I'd even take another radio ripped song leak at this point. Wasn't The Puzzle supposed to have been played on a US radio station? what the fuck happened to that :(

well, krofius said that Where The Dead Ships Dwell & All For Me where played on some internet radio :(

Anders doing cleans live are so...BAD. Very rarely do I hear him do a song with cleans live and it sound good...

I wonder if he does a ton of takes in studio, or in a controlled environment he can do better?