In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Bring on the LEAK!!

I think what would be a great idea, is if when you pre-ordered an album, you get a link and a unique access code that you access to stream the album thus allowing you to listen to it until the CD arrives. that way the band/record company already have your cash and you get to hear the album early which should prevent you from looking into illegal downloads...

Probably wouldn't work but just an idea?!?!

:wave:

2ito184.jpg

interesting when you think about it. theyve made exactly 5 albums before reroute, then they reached 5 more albums after playground is released, makeing a total of 10 albums. wonder what's next for the band? seems like its a reasonable formula.

Then They'll record 5 elector-pop albums, thus creating four camps of fans: Old Old In Flames, New Old In Flames, Old New In Flames, and New New In Flames. And Everyone will argue forever over the internet.

anyone hear anymore about bandit having anders and peter in to play tracks off the new album? someone mentioned it possibly being today/tonight??

I have bandit on so heres hoping i haven't missed it!!

i'm starting to think this shit isnt going to leak at all until maybe the day before. they are doing a pretty good job of keeping it off the net considering everything these days leaks weeks in advance except for this apparently.

St. Anger had positive reviews. Just saying.

True, so did Death Magnetic and that was shite too, and the next Metallica album will have positive reviews and that will also be pants.

does anyone else notice how some bands seem to get that, i mean some reviewers tend to be a little afraid to slam albums from major players. Maiden haven't had a bad review for years and yet their last 3/4 albums have been ok at best.

Luckily in flames tend to be the opposite and attract negative feedback and for me that is better as for an in flames album to get good reviews means it must be good as they tend to have to work harder for a positive write up. Metallica could collectively fart into a bunch of mics and you know that most reviewers would lap it up!!

My opinion anyway...

I thought Death Magentic was pretty wank, but then I can't stand Hetfield's singing post-1990. His last good performance was on the black album.

A kid I know always says that they took all the solos they wrote for "St. Anger" and put 'em all on "Death Magnetic". Which is kind of true. Half those songs are just them dicking around on guitar.

Metallica could collectively fart into a bunch of mics and you know that most reviewers would lap it up!!

Well they actually did that... Album is called St.Anger.

Nah, SOAPF will be good...but I can see the hate Liberation will get. Truth be told, from what I've heard that song doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the album. Maybe they should've released it as a bonus track or something.

Can't wait for All for me and The Puzzle...

LEAK GOD DAMMIT!

I thought Death Magentic was pretty wank, but then I can't stand Hetfield's singing post-1990. His last good performance was on the black album.

Thankyou!! at last someone who also thinks Death Magnetic was pants, it seems that pretty much everyone loves it and yet it's almost as bad as St.Wanker.

The only real reason people rated it was because it was a bit better but lets face it, anything would of sounded better than that!! the worst thing about death magnetic is the fact it sounds like it was recorded and mixed by a complete clot who'd never knew what the flashing red lights on the desk meant. The horrible digital peaking on that recording is shocking by anyones standards.

Sorry, Rant over, back to the flames....:loco:

St. Anger is awesome, fuck you guys :D It's one of the most underrated albums ever in my book, of course it's not AJFA and shit but it's pretty good album, I love the oldschool garage vibe that it has.