In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

I would complain about the pointlessness of arguing over lyrics, but at least it's not a flame war about old vs. new, so hey I'm happy.

I would complain about the pointlessness of arguing over lyrics, but at least it's not a flame war about old vs. new, so hey I'm happy.

I don't feel that this is an argument. I'm just trying to get my understanding and interpretation across, and am also trying to see it how others see it. I think it's pretty civil and enlightening. But you're right, it is so much better than old vs. new, I'm really tired of that.

That last, long review was pretty great. It makes me want this album even more (if that is even possible because I am pulling out my hair every day in anticipation).

What a Saga this is becoming, i don't think i've been this obsessed with hearing a new album.....it's taking over my life!!!!!

With all these great reviews and the samples/leaks so far it's getting unbearable. seriously it HAS TO LEAK!!! what is going on?? they must have some serious security in place for this to not leak already, i mean generally, albums leak about 2 weeks before 1st release date. 9 days out and still nothing.

I guess it builds the anticipation even more and makes the album so much sweeter when it's belting from my stereo!!

i think i can safely say that its going to be worth the wait.

I also have to say that that last review was awesome, at last a review that actually takes the music into account and not the usual 'this is not as good as clayman and therefore sucks etc...' That guy needs to get a job with Metal Hammer or somthing.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY LEEEEEEEK!!!!

:worship:

i'm gonna literally shit myself or get an heart attack from excitement when it actually gonna leak

andersfriden.png

Either way, I can totally see Anders hunched over a computed with 19 windows open, all constantly refreshing Torrent and File sharing sites ready to remove and block any leaks. He seems like the kind of guy who'd swing the banhammer on a forum.

Either way, I can totally see Anders hunched over a computed with 19 windows open, all constantly refreshing Torrent and File sharing sites ready to remove and block any leaks. He seems like the kind of guy who'd swing the banhammer on a forum.

Back when I was a member of their fanclub, on the official forum, Neil, the head runner of it didn't even want it mentioned IF an album leaked no matter what. He must just love what's going on here! :lol:

Hey, it worked that time Charade. That's great! :lol: