In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

I want your contacts :D On a different note: I attempted to purchase the 1 month trial deal but in my search for my credit card the paypal site logged out of my account, so now the whole thing is effed up, It won't let me login or continue from the beginning with the ID I chose, says its already in use. Then I go to paypal and find I hadn't even had money in it in the first place. Epic fail :) Will get it as soon as they clear the ID and as soon as the money transfers. Can't wait for some IF madness!
Just make a new account then instead. And you should buy the package, it's DEFINITELY worth it, this years T-Shirt design is fucking awesome.

So the show has already been aired? It was confirmed that it was Deliver Us?

Yes, I listened to it last night. If you go to Full Metal Jackie's site, you can see the stations that are airing it tonight and listen to the stream. It's in the last half hour of the show. First, there's a phone call with Bjorn and she asks him one question, then plays a non-In Flames song, then there's a second question with Bjorn followed by Deliver Us.

Just make a new account then instead. And you should buy the package, it's DEFINITELY worth it, this years T-Shirt design is fucking awesome.
I would, but money is scarce atm. I'll have to wait til I get to the States and get my summer job, But I'll def get the package when I get the money. (tbh, that bracelet looks pretty sweet.)

I wonder when amazon will release samples from the whole thing?
Another guy asked this but on Jesterhead, and I say the same to you, I think the samples was released 3 weeks prior to the release of Deliver Us. If it's the same for SOAPF, then it means around the end of May.

Since the lyrics for Deliver Us isn't out yet I made an attempt to decipher them. Any help of the parts I haven't figured out, or if you have another opinion of some words, just name it.

(Intro)
(Verse)
Remind me I'm golden
The fortress above the sun
Why don't you spend nowhere with me
Follow the river and the path of the ones ...(who have names?)
On the shore
Forever I can't find
Struggling in a world undefined
Oh, decide
How you want it to be
I'm not ...
(Chorus)
Fly into the distan... (he seriously doesn't pronounce distance, at least not the ''ce'' in the end but maybe the lyric still is ''distance'', could also be the word ''distant'' possibly?)
Disappear for a while
I can't make sense of this
But we're here today feeling alive
(Verse)
It starts to fall apart
Let me take control (re...)
... nothing more something I will find again (deliver us)
Can hear the words you say
Does it really even matter
I'd give the world to you
If you just
(Chorus)
Fly into the distan...
Disappear for a while
But we're here today alive
(Solo)
(Chorus)
Fly into into the distan...
Disappear for a while
(Outro)

It doesn't matter whether or not you can hear the "ce" sound at the end of "Fly into the distance", it is the only lyrical option that makes sense. Why would anyone fly into the 'distant'? And what is the distan? Is it a Swedish word?

I have found that after the recording of vocals, the production often results in the effect of missing out the ends of words. In this case the end (the last few mili-seconds) of the vocal line is cut off in order for the time signature of singing the next line to work. It can often be tatty and sound over-produced if the vocal lines blend into/ overlap one another, so it is for the best.

Another explanation could simply be that Anders' sung the line that way, ending the word 'distance' too early due to him expending his lungs. After all it sounds alot of work went into that chorus, performance-wise.

I think that's fairly good, but a lot of it doesn't make sense >_> I just hope it all does make sense when they do release the lyrics.

Here is my take :

Remind me I'm guarding
The fortress above the sun
Why don't you spend nowhere with me
Follow the river and the path of the wild drawings
On the shore

Forever I can't fight
Struggling in a world undefined
Oh, decide
How you want it to be
I'm not eternity (?)

Fly into the distance
Disappear for a while

It starts to fall apart
Let me take control (reminisce)
... nothing more something I will find again (deliver us)
Can hear the words you say

Does it really matter ?
I'd give the world to you
If you just

Fly into the distance
Disappear for a while

Fly into into the distance
Disappear for a while

I really like the lyrics, it really reflects on what Anders said the album is based upon. The idea that the World won't last forever and that if we only had one more day to live- what would we do with our time? It's about making the most of things: "Disappear for a while, I can't make sense of this... but we're here today, alive".

So far....so good. It´s really a tought time for IF this time without Jesper. I watch the 2 Clips and they are very promising for Deliver Us I think is fantastic new IF sound....especially the drums sound so awesome.

Hope time goes fast to hear the whole thing...looking forward!!!

I've got Deliver Us up to 300 play-count on iTunes 0.0. Just thinking about listening fully to the new album gives me goose bumps.