In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Wow, I can barely hear guitars on that video. Anders has some funny moves (and hat), but I like this video more than the one made for The mirrors truth.

The setting obviously reflects the title track. A Fairground/Carnival being that of a playground.
Anders probably thinks it's best to wear a hat with his hair that short.

Yeah probably Clay-Man, I think his hair look like shit atm without a cap/hat or whatever. Also, he's a golfer as I said earlier, might influence his hat choice.
I actually think Trigger & Cloud Connected is brilliant videos. Trigger cause of the cool vibe and the fake Soilwork feud, and the camera work in Cloud Connected is just awesome.

Oh yeah I forgot I was gonna say something about the videos.

Krofius pretty much beat me to it, Cloud Connected and Trigger are great. I fucking love the camera morphing in Cloud Connected. Actually, Cloud Connected was directed by the same guy who did Only For The Weak.

More about the new video, it's not THAT bad. I think they were just trying something fun, and it was fun, at least it looked like it. I thought it was a creative way to show the band playing.

About Ander's look, he reminds me of Chuck Ragan lol.
800px-ChuckRagan.jpg

Whoa, it was? It seems like I can't listen to the show. This is the message that pops up when I press play (translated by google translate): "Recording, limited access to view. The recording can be opened only in Finland". I hope someone ripped it.

Edit: Btw are you able to rip it anzi?

Whoa, it was? It seems like I can't listen to the show. I don't understand a word but when I press the play button nothing starts, I guess the show is exclusive to Finland. I hope someone ripped it.

Edit: Btw are you able to rip it anzi?

Technically yeah, but then again I don't wanna be responsible of spreading it even if it's a radio rip... Hmm It's odd that you cannot listen to it, maybe it's only accessible in Finland then. But I'm sure someone will rip it soon. :) And here is a tracklist of the show: http://ylex.yle.fi/radio/ohjelmat/k...biisilistat/1952011-kaarle-ja-erno-biisilista

Technically yeah, but then again I don't wanna be responsible of spreading it even if it's a radio rip... Hmm It's odd that you cannot listen to it, maybe it's only accessible in Finland then. But I'm sure someone will rip it soon. :)

I really hope so unless someone finds a way to listen to that show outside of Finland.

Fucking Finnish people, HELLO IN FLAMES I AM FROM SWEDEN, maybe air new songs here first ffs. +.+

Until someone from cold Finland rip the damn thing, here is a nice cover of Deliver Us.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLMoE8pSV0I&feature=related[/ame]

The song is quite "empty" when it comes to guitars.

I tried to connect through a finnish proxy but I wasn't able to get it working.

Same here. I managed to find one that works, but its too damn slow. I managed to load the webpage, but it takes forever for it to load the stream. Here is the IP, so maybe someone will have better luck.

193:184.72.178:3128

Fucking Finnish people, HELLO IN FLAMES I AM FROM SWEDEN, maybe air new songs here first ffs. +.+

Maybe you should move here, you know we won the ice hockey world championship against Sweden 6-1 also. ;) About the song: I'm getting huge eargasms, it has very catchy and In Flames-like main riff and is really up tempo, except the calm middle part with only acoustic guitar on background mixed with some emotianal solo guitar. Also violins in the backround and they fit there surprisingly well. Very nice guitar leads towards the end of the song. It's way way better than Deliver Us and also IMO beats the title track too.

Same here. I managed to find one that works, but its too damn slow. I managed to load the webpage, but it takes forever for it to load the stream. Here is the IP, so maybe someone will have better luck.

193:184.72.178:3128

Yeah, I was able to load the site as well but when I pressed play it basically said that it can't be played outside of Finland anyway.

Edit: Anzi, feel no pressure but you are our last hope. ;)

Can't find a fucking way to listen to the shit +.+
Tried several things the last hour...I WILL find a way.