In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

I do want this to leak as much as everyone else, but I find it interesting how spoiled we've become by the net and albums leaking. Hey, let's pretend we're back in the 80's or 90's and actually have to wait for the release date and drive to a store to buy the album! :lol:
Well, look at pre-internet...when albums was done they were released shortly after. Nowadays, it takes 2-4 months after the album is completely recorded and mixed to be released...
Just fucking retarded, all those who Pre-order deserve to listen to leaks if they want too.
I mean like, I have payed for the album, now let me listen to it ffs.
But it's not that bad, it's only 14days until release in Sweden, and some people always get it a few days early, so it not long until it will be uploaded on the internet, I'd say June 13 at the latest.

ok,everybody jump in my van and we go to residence of century media,we should bring guns too

Seems like we have a PLAN! (Anders will be happy) :D

OK, Ante will supply one metalhead van, I'll bring ice cream, Glen will do the booze, Belmer is the beard guy! Vanilla goes just because of his extremely large rooster.

Seems like we have a PLAN! (Anders will be happy) :D

OK, Ante will supply one metalhead van, I'll bring ice cream, Glen will do the booze, Belmer is the beard guy! Vanilla goes just because of his extremely large rooster.

What do I bring? Fuck, I'm the "new guy" ain't I! Well I'm gonna feel like shit, but perheps feel something!

@Krofius
I think you are absolutly right, we who have already made a pre-order should be abel to listen to it! :)

news-graphics-2007-_642441a.jpg

What do I bring? Fuck, I'm the "new guy" ain't I! Well I'm gonna feel like shit, but perheps feel something!

@Krofius
I think you are absolutly right, we who have already made a pre-order should be abel to listen to it! :)

I think you were referred to as "Glen" so you would be bringing the booze.

Glen(farclas) - you bring the booze, alcohol, whiskey... It is logical ain't it? ;)

Jester goes for entertainment. You better be really funny guy.

And if Krofius isn't still annoyed by me, he can come to, to get us out of jail when we do get in trouble with those mean CM dudes.

Oh, a real In Flames (armed) roadtrip! :D

Guys, album needs to leak soon. These ideas are getting critical.

P.S.

D4life goes too. You never know when you'll need a good plumber! :p

Glen(farclas) - you bring the booze, alcohol, whiskey... It is logical ain't it? ;)

I was reading to fast, of course I am Glen! I am bringing the Glenfarclas 105! :)
Yes we need a leak immediately, we are really running out of options here!

So CM watch out! :)

And I thought I was retarded before reading the posts above of me...

And now we feel like shit... But hey, at least we feel something!

On the positive note, we know quite a few catchy choruses to sing along the road. ;)

LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK