In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Well how do you define rules? Like, society's rules? Or the "rules" to make a good painting or poem? Obviously a lot of great art comes from going against society's rules and going against the art rules. I've been writing some poems, but I don't follow any particular guideline or anything, but I don't go against the guidelines on purpose either. So, maybe? It's all perceptual.

So you want to be the things you see, but you know you ain't that free?

Well how do you define rules? Like, society's rules? Or the "rules" to make a good painting or poem? Obviously a lot of great art comes from going against society's rules and going against the art rules. I've been writing some poems, but I don't follow any particular guideline or anything, but I don't go against the guidelines on purpose either. So, maybe? It's all perceptual.

You call that poems...So there is a rule :D

Wow this is too mind boggling. So...

Keep me in the dark
I don't want to take part
Prefer to be forever numb

Actually... I prefer ice cream!

Wow this is too mind boggling. So...

Keep me in the dark
I don't want to take part
Prefer to be forever numb

Actually... I prefer ice cream!

My friend thought that Anders was saying "kick me in the dark" which I thought was funny. But that progressed to "kick me in the dork" which I now hear every time I listen to that song.

Oh by the way, hi everybody. I've been following this thread ever since I noticed that you were talking openly about leaks. ;) Up until a couple of days ago when you pointed me in the direction of Enter Tragedy, I had been going to youtube multiple times/day to type in "sounds of a playground fading" and limit the results to the most recent. Whoever uploaded Enter Tragedy didn't include the album title as a keyword. I don't know if that was strategy to avoid getting the video taken down or what, but it definitely made it hard for me to find. Derrrrp o_O

My friend thought that Anders was saying "kick me in the dark" which I thought was funny. But that progressed to "kick me in the dork" which I now hear every time I listen to that song.

Oh by the way, hi everybody. I've been following this thread ever since I noticed that you were talking openly about leaks. ;) Up until a couple of days ago when you pointed me in the direction of Enter Tragedy, I had been going to youtube multiple times/day to type in "sounds of a playground fading" and limit the results to the most recent. Whoever uploaded Enter Tragedy didn't include the album title as a keyword. I don't know if that was strategy to avoid getting the video taken down or what, but it definitely made it hard for me to find. Derrrrp o_O

Welcome! :wave: Hope you can enjoy and partake in our ridiculous discussions. :loco:

welcome, Jester Masque!

Also, am I the only one who REALLY REALLY REALLY wants to hear "Liberation" in full?

Thanks guys. :D

Hey, how many people here were regulars on everdying? I didn't post there as often as some other people, but I read the threads on a daily basis. Goood times at everdying.

To this day I still hear "I often dream of huge, numb bagels..."

I was on Everdying, think my username was just Graeme over there. I liked that forum, good times :).

To this day I still hear "I often dream of huge, numb bagels..."

I was on Everdying, think my username was just Graeme over there. I liked that forum, good times :).

Well to be fair, Anders did pronounce some words really strangely back then, such as "coerced", and apparently "buildings". Lol. I'm sure there are others but I am drawing a blank right now.