In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Hm, I've always thought The Crawl Through Knives Chorus lyrics were very obvious.

I've always enjoyed:

"I never thought I'd join the udders..."

hi, i'm ArchY

Thanks!

Bye!

CC leaked ca. 3months before release if I recall correctly. ASOP leaked around 3-4 weeks before release.

Btw gizmo_thnxbye, you're ArchY? :worship:notworthy

About Anders prononciation...
We have the classic in Gyroscope when he says ''Butthole''
Also in December Flower it kinda bugs me, when the lyric is ''We are in flames'' he only pronounces ''in flame''.

genuine laugh out loud moment there :D love Gizmo.

Also, Anders pronounciation on TJR as a whole is pretty atrocious, in some of the songs he just skips words entirely :D thankfully he improves immeasurably from Whoracle onwards.

I'm listening to STYE right now and damn... I LOVE that drum sound on this album, always did. It's so different from all their albums, yet so awesome. Anyone else :D ? Many people bitch about STYE but it's good album IMO, still miles better than ASOP ;)

man, we're at over 70 pages before the album's even leaked. Things are gonna blow up when it's actually out.

Who wants to start a pool of how long before somebody complains about them not going back to TJR and Whoracle? I'm guessing 3 hours after the leak.

Yeah, this songs are kind of OK...but it's not TJR or Whoracle. Sellouts! ;)

8078392.jpg

:D
Since we're going offtopic, I find this one extremely funny:
1254585140279.jpg

Why doesn't the picture show in the fucking thread? I linked the image...Sigh.

I am very excited too but it seems strange to mention that you haven't been as excited as this since CC...That's so recent in their catalog that it doesn't make it a very notable statement. Not trying to be a jerk or anything though.

I'd definitely recommend them. They're an instrumental metal band but they've been adding some post-rock touches, I initially got into them after seeing them as the opening act for Devin Townsend, Cynic and Between the Buried and Me. Very good live.