In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

I don't listen to Pain but that new album cover of theirs is one of the worst covers I ever saw In my entire life :p

The fuck are you people talking about
anderswat.png

The guitar in The Attic sample (the one heard here: http://dallasmusicshop.com/album/strani/in-flames/sounds-of-a-playground-fading/6340/) reminds me so so much of Square Nothing and Satellites and Astronauts. At least to me it's like a flash of great old memories appearing in front of me. I can't describe the feeling of it. I guess it's my own experiences that enhance this feeling.

Seriously, that could end up being one of my favorites on this album. I hope they bring that out during their live shows, perhaps as an intro, outro, or even an interlude halfway through the set.

Bjorn is a great guitarist. I think people kinda give him shit when compared to the Jespmeister. He obviously has great riffs in him.

Bjorn is a great guitarist. I think people kinda give him shit when compared to the Jespmeister. He obviously has great riffs in him.

Agreed 100%. I remember telling Bjorn back in '09 that he was the reason I started playing guitar, and he was like "man, I'm so sorry. There are so many better ways you could have spent your time."

Most cryptic message ever, because I can't think of any. :devil: I obviously respect Jesper as a guitarist and musician (hell, anyone who writes "Moonshield" and "Gyroscope" by themselves automatically gets my respect), but at the end of the day I'm more of a Bjorn fan.

Mikael from Opeth - fantastic, both growls and cleans

Mikael from DT - again fantastic, although more high pitched, his cleans are good too, if a bit gothic style

Tomas from ATG - raw and energetic, I like him. Actually I think he would somehow fit older In Flames if Anders wasn't around

Nillo from Insomnium - really deep growls and they don't remind me of DT's Stanne. His singing might sound unintelligible and sometimes dull, but it fits Insomnium music perfectly. I like his singing.

Peter from Hypocrisy - Apocalypse unleashed upon Earth ;)

Anders - his singing was basically yelling on TJR. On that Koln concert you can see he's struggling a bit and losing his growl on a few occasions. Whoracle was a better. Then came Colony where he really shines! After that Clayman and RTR sounds like he's starting to lose his voice a bit. STYE was OK again, CC not bad. ASOP and SOAPF, struggling to find a sustainable voice. Too much processing and layering since year 2000.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I want to hear this album soooo damn bad. I downloaded the stupid torrent and went to the supposed password website. It just seemed like more bullshit. If anybody cares to go a little bit further with it, please do so. o____o I'll pay you with sexy videos.

I'm downloading the torrent right now so I'll give it a go when it's done.

I did that for the title track and now I get a fuck load of spam :( but most of them go the junk folder so it was worth it :p

yeah man, I don't have much faith in these torrents. All of the .rar files that I've downloaded have just yielded worthless word documents with leads to (probably) non-existent passwords.

Don't get fooled by surveys lol, you are feeding someone with cash when you do them.
If it leaks it'll show up on TPB immediately (if not uploaded there first), no random torrent site.

Yup it was definitely lala... And Krofius, you're right. We should all probably wait for the torrent sites that doesn't do the passworded shit for a genuine leak. I gave them false info besides my e-mail anyway so it's fine :)