In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Was watching an In Flames video on YouTube and at the related section a song named 'Darker Times' was uploaded but removed due to copyright... More leaked songs already?

Was watching an In Flames video on YouTube and at the related section a song named 'Darker Times' was uploaded but removed due to copyright... More leaked songs already?
Nah lol, just someone trying to be funny as usual...That clip was up for a couple of weeks, it was just another band.

Violins...not expected but awesome nonetheless! They haven't incorporated violins in their work since Lunar Strain I believe.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGZv4ixG8C0&feature=related[/ame]

Got some awesome news. Deliver Us music video will premiere on Thurday midnight on JH, muehauhuaha!
Anyways, it will premiere for everyone else in the world on Friday or something I think. This is the reason you'd want to join Jesterhead lol. You can even buy an trial thing for 1month for like $2 or something lol.

@ Krofius: thanks for the news :)

By the way:

@CyberInflames

I guess you heard that promo. Can you tell us something 'bout song structures? It seems they only do intro-verse-chorus-verse-chorus-solo-chorus songs now.

I read another track by track guide that was removed and Anders said that All For Me is one of In Flames heaviest tracks to date. Do you agree with that?

So I asked my friend and he told me:
'All For Me is an heavy track but not really the heaviest on the album, although it depends how people "feel" it.
About the structures, first half they're classic, then there is a bit of experimentation with more soli, breaks, but not too progressive or complexe. On a whole, the tracks remain straight'

Moreover, here we go for two new track descriptions:

05. Fear Is The Weakness

Calm ambiant intro that reminds 'Your Bedtime Story...', then a riff more around the STYE era. The track is full of soli, Björn surely had a lot of fun writing it! The track ends on a very melodic lead which seems familiar.

06. Where The Dead Ships Dwell
Here again we have a riff that could have been on Come Clarity, or the two albums before. Some Electro experimentations come in. The rythm still is mid-tempo and the mood again dark and mournful. Next, a wolo with an Heavy tone, doubled and really rich, appear, and a new melodic lead close the track.

I always wanted to hear more haunting shit like Your Bedtime Story Is Scaring Everyone.

Reroute is probably the most underrated In Flames album ever. It got massive ammout of bad criticism because it was totally unexpected and a lot different to Clayman, but I personally love it. Its the album that got me into IF, and (at least to my ears) has a very nostalgic vibe in the melodies and choruses, something they never achieved again IMHO. The only bad thing is that muddy production. And whenever I listen to the whole RTR, I like to listen the Come Clarity right after. Its basicaly a much faster and agressive RTR with a bit darker image.

It definitely is underrated. At the point when R2R came out I was heavily into the band, owning Whoracle, Jester Race, Colony, Clayman and Tokyo Showdown. I remember people in school saying it doesn't sound like In Flames and that was weird to hear but I ran over to Tower Records right after work and listened to it that night about 10 times straight. Some people liked it and some hated it. I liked it from the time I hit play on my stereo and it still kicks ass to this day! Now STYE is another story...That album stunk from day 1.

It definitely is underrated. At the point when R2R came out I was heavily into the band, owning Whoracle, Jester Race, Colony, Clayman and Tokyo Showdown. I remember people in school saying it doesn't sound like In Flames and that was weird to hear but I ran over to Tower Records right after work and listened to it that night about 10 times straight. Some people liked it and some hated it. I liked it from the time I hit play on my stereo and it still kicks ass to this day! Now STYE is another story...That album stunk from day 1.

I actually hated R2R at first, I think mainly because it was such a depature from the excellent Clayman. It was only a few months after it was released that I started to dig it for what it was. I think it's definitely gone up in my estimation due to the albums that came out after it.

Agreed on STYE, wasn't impressed when I first heard it and still not impressed now.

51YXex1wmvL._SS400_.jpg

Holy crap! Pretty impressive pile of In Flames stuff! Depending on the contents for what you'd be paying, i might check this one closer to release date.

Can someone translate the caption below the image please? We'll then know all the contents :)

Already ordered the Ltd. Deluxe Box Set a few days ago, it has some really awesome shit, especially looking forward to the In Flames belt ;) All I want except that is an T-Shirt but I'll order that exclusively later on I think.

I don't really like the content of this boxset, too teenagers-oriented imho. I prefer by far a box like the Come Clarity one, with only discs but an awesome look. Besides the DVD duration is only 30 min so nothing more than all the studio diaries.

By the way NB USA has the T-shirt/album combo.

Ok it seems everyone has the title track (since everyone was talking about it a few pages back). Can somebody please send me the song. I'm dying to participate in this conversation. ...as well as listening to the song... :Spin:

Email: Drums402@hotmail.com

please.... :')

Check your PM :)

Btw, am I the only one who liked Soundtrack? It was much rawer when compared to R2R, and Anders still uses a lot of growls when playing songs from it live. Sure, it has couple of not so good tracks, but overall I think its pretty solid record :)

Check your PM :)

Btw, am I the only one who liked Soundtrack? It was much rawer when compared to R2R, and Anders still uses a lot of growls when playing songs from it live. Sure, it has couple of not so good tracks, but overall I think its pretty solid record :)
I love all IF albums =) F(r)iend is definitely the highlight of the album for me cause it's so damn heavy. I think Anders best EVER live performance is F(r)iend from the live DVD as well.