In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

"you can tell change by their faces
there were always times
answers to the puzzle
grab a piece of the light"

Sooo good! If The Puzzle was aired at a radiostation I hope someone ripped it and upload it soon cause that chorus...damn!

I love how Anders enters the chorus with "Enter tragedy" and then sings "slash my soul." Amazing. I am a little disappointed that the "I question you" from the studio update isn't in the song, but I'll get over it. Everything that has leaked so far and all the samples are awesome.

I don't fucking care if this isn't very metal, it's still turning out to be an amazing album. Who gives a shit if it sounds awesome?

I love the way Anders sings "light the way for me" in "Where The Dead Ships Dwell"!
After listening to the samples a bunch of times even Liberation seems to grow on you! Great singing by Anders.

Enter tragedy would be so much better if Anders did

Do you question me? in his singing voice like he did

and

I question you! in lowest possible growl

Enter Tragedy = pure awesomeness. Sample didn't really convince me but after hearing whole song...wow. Part 2.10 -2.33 + solo really kicks ass

Enter tragedy would be so much better if Anders did

Do you question me? in his singing voice like he did

and

I question you! in lowest possible growl

Alternatively he could just stop being gay and growl the whole thing :D

Enter Tragedy is pure fucking awesomeness!
Enter Tragedy...SLASH MY SOOOOOOOOOOUULL!

Do you question me?
I QUESTION YOU!! :D
Lol, already removed by CM, tsss

Ha... strange as I don't think they got the A New Dawn radio rip removed? I assumed they were ok with radio rips and they'd been broadcast publically anyway. Guess not.

in "enter tragedy" anders say "why is it part of plan",in "darker times" he have a better plan XD