In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Sounds Of A Playground Fading is a proper title for this thread actually We're all goofing off and playing around, a few days after we all hear the tracks the forum will be Where The Dead Ships Dwell...this forum will see Darker Times...We won't see A New Dawn of this forum until a new album drops. I hope with All Of Me that I am wrong...but I know in two weeks I'll be so bored I'll be cleaning The Attic. But at least for now, waiting for this album has been a Liberation of this forum. Almost as if this album was the missing piece of The Puzzle for activity of this board. Good god I'm on the Ropes waiting for this album! Perhaps it will Deliver Us from that last album...I hope. I shouldn't worry, Fear Is The Weakness and causes you to Enter Tragedy.

Anyway, I'm out for the night...Hey, that's a funny looking door. Must be the Jester's Door.

Sounds Of A Playground Fading is a proper title for this thread actually We're all goofing off and playing around, a few days after we all hear the tracks the forum will be Where The Dead Ships Dwell...this forum will see Darker Times...We won't see A New Dawn of this forum until a new album drops. I hope with All Of Me that I am wrong...but I know in two weeks I'll be so bored I'll be cleaning The Attic. But at least for now, waiting for this album has been a Liberation of this forum. Almost as if this album was the missing piece of The Puzzle for activity of this board. Good god I'm on the Ropes waiting for this album! Perhaps it will Deliver Us from that last album...I hope. I shouldn't worry, Fear Is The Weakness and causes you to Enter Tragedy.

Anyway, I'm out for the night...Hey, that's a funny looking door. Must be the Jester's Door.

... +1000 internet points.

You are insane. I just call an ambulance. Don't move from where you are right now, it's gonna be OK.

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

I went to 7 Eleven. I came back with a big, greasy pizza, a slurpee and two glazed donuts.

Century Media, if I die of being a fat ass from eating all of this shit before SOAPF leaks, I want you to know that I blame you for my early demise. Oh yeah, and my mom says "thanks".

^ Now that's how you write an album review. Cover each of the songs (not necessarily individually) and explain the sound as best as possible. I give this review four glazed donuts out of five.

That was awesome. Let me give it a try:

Through The Jester's Door, I Enter Tragedy. But, this tragedy is not All for Me, it's for everyone. I'm lead up a flight of stairs. I enter The Attic. Immediately, I feel trapt. I hear Sounds of a Playground Fading and see Where the Dead Ships Dwell. I feel as if I'm bound by Ropes, unable to move. I find myself in Darker Times than I could have ever imagined. It's like I'm lost in a labyrinth, unable to solve The Puzzle. I'm close to defeat. But, before I succumb to this fate and accept my new reality, I realize...Fear is the Weakness. I stumble to the end of the room where I see a bright light peering through a lone window. As I look through this gateway, I see A New Dawn. I gaze into the splendor of what is a new day, not only for me, but for all. We have overcome adversity unscathed, with a newfound glory that will Deliver Us Liberation!

i havent been excited for an in flames album for years lol but i found myself coming here a lot to check on the album status after i heard the few songs that have gotten out, so i decided to sign up. cant say i liked a sense of purpose much, but i still consider myself a fan.

Need to say this
Come Clarity was a fucking amazing album

It's a good album. There aren't any songs on there that reach the level of S&A or Zombie Inc, but still some very very good 'new' In Flames stuff. It's easily the best of their Post-Reroute work.

Leeches, Dead End, Vacuum & Vanishing Light are all killer songs.

TTL, RTS & Our Infinite Struggle are good.

The rest are either filler or crap :D but a solid album considering the atrocity that had come before it.

I dont see the filler material on Come Clarity that everyone is referring to. For me its their best post-Clayman album, and I rarely listen to just a single song from it, its usually from start to finish. The only bad thing I can say about it is the Scream, the lyrics to be precise.

@ Erik Erna :worship::worship::worship:
@ -jester-masque- thanks for slaughter of bluegrass link, that was awesome!

We needs a Leak, our preeeeecious!

^ I honestly think that the lyrics to that song are pretty good. It's the "I scream, you scream" part that stands out as being really goofy. I like the line: "Abuse to feel superior. Is it working for you?"

8078392.jpg

Damn... Leak already... I'm getting reaaaally impatient! :devil: