In lingua mortua

oh its quite real my friend

No it's not. There are millions of interacting causes for every action. The consciousness is just a way of perceiving information. We live in a determined universe, and what we do is only the result of the structure of our body and the information we get from our environment.

Opethian666 said:
No it's not. There are millions of interacting causes for every action. The consciousness is just a way of perceiving information. We live in a determined universe, and what we do is only the result of the structure of our body and the information we get from our environment.

doesnt change the fact that the band in question is horrid. so i dont see where youre going with this EXCEPT for obviously needing to masturbate your brain in front of the rest of the class. but wait...i forgot...you dont have a "sense of arrogance" to "sustain" right? lolz

Well i can't be arrogant since I don't believe any human can be "better" than any other human, through anything he/she does or thinks. I may be arrogant in the eyes of others who wrongly interpret my words or actions as arrogance, but my very life philosophy and view of the world completely eradicate any form of arrogance I could otherwise have. Some humans simply were lucky with their genes and with their environments and the things they got to experience and others are not. The rest is all cause and effect. That I proclaim to be more intelligent than most of you does not imply that I any way feel superior to you. Also the fact that I was drunk when I wrote that may have something to do with it :lol: . It doesn't change the fact that it is true though.

you being more intelligent than a lot of the people on this forum is like saying youre the most qualified poop shoveler in all the land.

I am quite good with a shovel to be honest.

Opethian666 said:
Maybe I should realise your nickname for you with that shovel of mine :loco:

whatever floats your boat tough guy. i was merely saying i wasnt surprised that someone of your self proclaimed high intelligence would have no trouble wielding such a complicated device such as a shovel. so i guess we could say i was actually agreeing with you....in a totally unusual way.

hey Nine Feet Underground is one of the best canterbury songs in existence. show some respect.

whatever floats your boat tough guy. i was merely saying i wasnt surprised that someone of your self proclaimed high intelligence would have no trouble wielding such a complicated device such as a shovel. so i guess we could say i was actually agreeing with you....in a totally unusual way.

Lmao! :lol:

Oh btw don't take any of my comments as offensive. I'm merely joking as I presume you are.

^Hey someone of my self-proclaimed intelligence should know that, shouldn't he? The answer is green.