In The Heat Of The Night!!!!

hey Eos totally something else but do you got that single(to/die/for and the singer of lullacry covered in the heat of the night a few years ago- that was one of the stuff i got from finland)

Originally posted by ashure
hey Eos totally something else but do you got that single(to/die/for and the singer of lullacry covered in the heat of the night a few years ago- that was one of the stuff i got from finland)

I have the promo of the single which was spread by Nuclear Blast. Why do you ask? Do you have it????? :eek: :D

Originally posted by Eos
Is it also a promo (by Nuclear Blast) or the single released by Spinefarm? If Spinefarm, which songs are on it? :D

well i dont remember exactly right now but i think it is spinefarm;and besides in the heat of the night(2 versions of it actually) theres the first song of to die for album in the single

Originally posted by Giorgos
i have the Videoclip from a DVD of Sp..... Rec....

Hahaha... Eos you don't want my opinion for the cover and for all
the band 2 die 4...

heheheeh

oh cmoooon i think they r different and kinda good and the cover is definetly better than the original

Originally posted by ashure
well i dont remember exactly right now but i think it is spinefarm;and besides in the heat of the night(2 versions of it actually) theres the first song of to die for album in the single

I just took a more detailed look at my To/Die/For collection and realized that I have thatone too :loco: :dopey: :loco: *ggg*

electro gothmetal, female and male vocs. has some sentenced in it.
pretty good. check out the songs into the heat of the night and hollow heart (me fave so far)

Originally posted by Cerulean
:ill: :ill:
But okay, I won't judge too quickly... I'll check some mp3's when Soulseek is back up and running

Dont expect something like Theatre of Thragedy. its heavier and not as dancy