In the spirit of the message board of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thraxz

Melody be Thy Name
Aug 27, 2004
Las Vegas
Who thinks that Opeth is the most overrated, undertalented, and plain Jane band ever to exist?

More like the best trinity in the whole domain of metal

how about, you stop paying out bands just because you want to sound like your so "over that whole mainstream metal thing" accept that although you may not like them (or not admit to liking them) other's do and to them they are worthy of listening to. i agree that Supercharger is shite, but Through The Ashes, Burn My Eyes and the More things Change are all good albums for those who like machine head. stop bein such a little bitch and take some fucken panadol.

It will go on until Guardian of Gayness can be fucked...

Opeth are a concrete donkey in a plastic Viking helmet. Look at it in angular terms: a triangle adds up to 180. A square adds up to 360. Do Opeth add up to 666? I THINK NOT. Gold-tooth vampires and silver-tongue werewolves, sucking the hallowed marrow from every bone of contention you care to mention.

Nostril!

lord667 said:
Opeth are a concrete donkey in a plastic Viking helmet. Look at it in angular terms: a triangle adds up to 180. A square adds up to 360. Do Opeth add up to 666? I THINK NOT. Gold-tooth vampires and silver-tongue werewolves, sucking the hallowed marrow from every bone of contention you care to mention.

Nostril!

Christ, are you the son of Martin Walkyier?

But I'd say Opeth are overrated. They're great musicians, but they couldn't write a song that wasn't boring to save their lives.

Perhaps you have gone to shit.

"lord667": what are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.