in this dysphoria - before the break of dawn multitracks (melodic metalcore di tracks with vox and real bass)

wazek

New Metal Member
Apr 10, 2023
hey guys!
some years ago back in 2010-2015 i was a mixing-mastering engineer and i stoped because i cannot aford it anymore (i didnt payed too mutch in my country)
i had a band that i was the vocalist that called ''in this dysphoria'' and i found a dvd with the multi-tracks of this song that we recorded back then:

i really like this song but the mix is just ok i didnt liked the final result (someone else did the producing and mixing i was unexpirienced at that time)

and now i present you the multitracks! drums unfortunatelly is midi ( i think steven slate but im not 100% sure)
the daw used back then was pro tools i think.
i have clean bass di (real played with fingers..good luck with that :rofl: ),clean guitars di,re-amped guitars through axe fx with 2 different variations.
you can do whatever you like with these tracks but i need just 2 things. 1st please do not re-upload on youtube. upload whatever else you want but not youtube.
2nd: please send me your final results and if you want i can do a mix critique for you! i'd be happy to hear people's creativity on this one!

** i think the vocals are ''hard'' procesed with various UAD vst's..i'm not sure though..

heres the link:

when you finished please send me mp3 or wav with email at:
wazek@live.com

thank you very mutch!