• Flying

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • House

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Being lost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Being Naked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sex (ya didn't think I'd leave this out did ya?)

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ThraxDude said:
No, no no!
Everyone has dreams every night. You just don't always remember them.
:OMG: *shocked*

You make me think of Duckie, "No, no, no", "Yep, yep, yep". :lol:

I don't think so. I used to dream all the time, before I had Madison. And most of those dreams I didn't really remember, but I had a feeling that I had a dream. Some of my dreams were premenitions (sp?). I'd have them over a long time and at first it would just be that someone died. Then it would get more specific until it got to whoever. Months later, that person would die. :erk:

Seems how I haven't dreamed much since I had Madison, I think it has something to do with me not sleeping very deeply. Alot of nights I am half awake all night, you know, still aware of every sound in the house.

Metal Maiden said:

You make me think of Duckie, "No, no, no", "Yep, yep, yep". :lol:

I don't think so. I used to dream all the time, before I had Madison. And most of those dreams I didn't really remember, but I had a feeling that I had a dream. Some of my dreams were premenitions (sp?). I'd have them over a long time and at first it would just be that someone died. Then it would get more specific until it got to whoever. Months later, that person would die. :erk:

Seems how I haven't dreamed much since I had Madison, I think it has something to do with me not sleeping very deeply. Alot of nights I am half awake all night, you know, still aware of every sound in the house.
We dream in a deep sleep typically. If you are aware of everything going on, you may be missing some of the deep sleep. They think the body repairs itself during dreaming type sleep. If you get sick a lot or are completely f'ing exhausted, you may not be getting enough deep sleep and REM sleep. Seconding what thraxdude said, you will not remember most of your dreams. You usually have to wake up during them to remember them. That's why nightmares tend to be remembered better. And if you go right back to sleep after waking from one you may not even remember it in the morning.

I have lots of dreams about sex and stupid shit like sports or work. THen, occasionally, I have these extremely violent dreams that freak me out. Usually, I am getting attacked or my family is and I have to fight. Usually though, I don't just fight, but I kill the "bad " folks and mercilessly dismember them. OK, now I sound like a complete psycho.

More recently, when I have nightmares it's about my kids now. I had one that I woke up during where I found my son face down in the bath water and I had to try and revive him. Goddamn was that awful. First thing I did was check on him that night in the monitor. It was vivid. I wish it was one I couldn't remember anymore. I totally watch him like a hawk during bathtime now.

I had many premonitions before my kids were born. None were about death, though. I predicted pregnancies, miscarriages, the sex of several babies, birthdates, and anything work-related. My last prediction was that my son was a boy. I lost my touch. :cry:

I never dreamt of anything bad happening to my kids, thankfully. I rarely dream about my kids at all. My last dream I had even remotely related to them was when I was pregnant with Joey, I dreamt that he was going to be really big at 3 months old. And he was - 90th percentile.

I rarely ever get to the deep sleep stage. It's because Tonya took so long to sleep through the night. Now she sleeps right through and I still wake up repeatedly out of habit. It also takes me forever to fall asleep each time, but that's probably a whole 'nother problem.

Metal Maiden said:
I don't think so. I used to dream all the time, before I had Madison. And most of those dreams I didn't really remember, but I had a feeling that I had a dream. Some of my dreams were premenitions (sp?). I'd have them over a long time and at first it would just be that someone died. Then it would get more specific until it got to whoever. Months later, that person would die. :erk: ]
about two weeks ago this teenage girl that my daughter met at camp emailed me and said she has those dreams all the time where she'll dream about something bad or someone dying and someone really dose die. That freaks me out. What's really sad is that she thinks she's all alone in the world. that no one but her has these dreams that come true.
I'm just lucky I dream about good and normal stuff. Lately I dream alot about people I talk to on the internet. I hardly ever dream about sex, tho but when I do, its usually stupid.:erk:

crystlpalace said:
Metal Maiden said:
I don't think so. I used to dream all the time, before I had Madison. And most of those dreams I didn't really remember, but I had a feeling that I had a dream. Some of my dreams were premenitions (sp?). I'd have them over a long time and at first it would just be that someone died. Then it would get more specific until it got to whoever. Months later, that person would die. :erk: ]
about two weeks ago this teenage girl that my daughter met at camp emailed me and said she has those dreams all the time where she'll dream about something bad or someone dying and someone really dose die. That freaks me out. What's really sad is that she thinks she's all alone in the world. that no one but her has these dreams that come true.
I'm just lucky I dream about good and normal stuff. Lately I dream alot about people I talk to on the internet. I hardly ever dream about sex, tho but when I do, its usually stupid.:erk:
Have you dreamed about me? and if so do I look like Bozo the clown? am i listening to Van Halen? :lol: