Increase of Cob popularity

Cob has been found in my town at an alarming rate( because of yours truly :p ). ever since i heard them i spread the cheer to freinds and other fellow metalheads!! i didnt care if they like nu-metal, they were gonna listen to it weather they liked it or not :heh:

I honestly listened to them about 2 yrs ago and they didn't do much, but around 2 months ago I bought Something Wild used, and they got me hooked.
Che, eagle y el zapallo hallowenero. Que paso??

Originally posted by EagleFlyFree
bad timing... you with Andrea, Thomans with Zsuzsa... Valentine's day was a week ago dumbasses! :p

:eek: :eek: :eek: You guys don't miss a chance to surprise me :p Me & Thomans? New and bizarre information...I'm not a boy, he'll never have me :D

actually he's Thomas, don't tell him i mispelled his name or he'll be growling there for a while :p

>I'm not a boy, he'll never have me

LOL but you can dress up... let the poor guy fulfill his fantasy :p

Well, I think its much about the umm..well first of all Alexis vocals are his best now ever! I mean He has really developed his voice.

And second, COB are just pure quality music. Skilled muscisians, good songs, etc.

SO if they blow up I dont give a fuck, BUT IF I EVER SEE AJNY OF THE MEMBERS IN A BOYBAND ON MTV I WILL SHOOT MYSELF

Originally posted by lostdignity
Well, I think its much about the umm..well first of all Alexis vocals are his best now ever! I mean He has really developed his voice.

And second, COB are just pure quality music. Skilled muscisians, good songs, etc.

SO if they blow up I dont give a fuck, BUT IF I EVER SEE AJNY OF THE MEMBERS IN A BOYBAND ON MTV I WILL SHOOT MYSELF

:lol: can you imagine alexander in a boyband?