Industrial music?

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned The Amenta yet. Occasus and n0n are fucking amazing, and some of the most truly extreme cds I've ever heard.

Thank god someone mentioned Nailbomb! Man they are awesome! It's like Soulfly meets Industrial...which it basically is since it's Max lol. Their one albumn was SO ahead of it's time, it still sounds great today.

The Electric Hellfire Club - Electronomicon also smokes. Their other albumns are retarded for me, but Electronomicon has some sweet heavy riffs with good industrial songwriting. All metal!

Rammstein is good, and so is Ministry.

I also like Stabbing Westward and Gravity Kills. Not metal per se, but some somes are pretty heavy and catchy.

I dunno, I felt like he was usually trying too hard to go for the Reznor style, which I don't like at all.

I like some select songs from 'Darkest Days' too, but that could have been a much better album as a whole IMO.

KMFDM rule, a true sound of Metal mixed with menacingly primitive industrial sounds. Check out the original version of Sieg Sieg on KMFDM Extra Vol1. Die Krupps are a very innovative Industrial band with a more accessible sound and lets not forget Rammstein with their unique interpretation on IM.

Thank god someone mentioned Nailbomb! Man they are awesome! It's like Soulfly meets Industrial...which it basically is since it's Max lol. Their one albumn was SO ahead of it's time, it still sounds great today.

The Electric Hellfire Club - Electronomicon also smokes. Their other albumns are retarded for me, but Electronomicon has some sweet heavy riffs with good industrial songwriting. All metal!

Rammstein is good, and so is Ministry.

I also like Stabbing Westward and Gravity Kills. Not metal per se, but some somes are pretty heavy and catchy.

I do not think Nailbomb were really that ahead of its time. They pretty much sound like Sepultura + Fear Factory. I find Ramstein to be annoying.

Stabbing Westward were pretty decent. I like some Nine Inch Nails too.