Infected Nations Redux

Metal375

Tanith First & Only
Apr 18, 2008
California
tumblr_l5v4ik6c431qzcx1po1_500.png

I'm looking at the bottom portion of the flyer. So gentlemen, what's the scoop on this? What further gory details can you divulge...and when will this thing be coming out? Have not seen anything about it on the Earache site(s) so far...:guh:

:OMG: I seem to recall the band saying that there will "Not be a redux this time around" near the release of Infected Nations last year...... Hhhmmm..... Maybe this is an Earache thing? Either way, someone's got some 'splainin to do.

Not saying I won't buy it :lol: I'll probably pick it up in November when I see em. :p

Redux, I heard something about it, on some interview. It might have been Ol's facebook. I'll definitely buy it if there are some Jimmy Frankles extras.:D And some studio stuff. I really like that kind of thing.
I wish this tour came here, why dont you guys do this in Europe? Evile, Gama Bomb, Bonded by Blood. We want that!!!!!! Bring it over here too!

my first special edition copy with the bonus DVD had a cracked case so I guess I'll get this lol

Well I think it'd still be nice to have a live recording regardless if it's a DVD or not.

Awesome, can't wait to shell out yet more of my hard-earned money on an album which I have already bought two copies of... Might just download the extras. Fucking hate marketing like this. And yes, we were told that there would be no Redux edition this time. Come on guys, super-lame. I'm not made of money...

Awesome, can't wait to shell out yet more of my hard-earned money on an album which I have already bought two copies of... Might just download the extras. Fucking hate marketing like this. And yes, we were told that there would be no Redux edition this time. Come on guys, super-lame. I'm not made of money...

+1 i cant afford it but i know ill want it... just glad i only got one ETG...