Infected Nations Redux

I suppose in a way when something happens that's as bad as what happened with Mike, it's easy to overlook band business to a degree and forget the fact that such an event can fuck up the promotion 'schedule'. However off that may sound.

I'll be buying it regardless - hell, I have two copies of Enter the Grave so I may as well follow it up.

That shows real dedication, giving away something as important as a guitar to the fans. The band's totally justified in doing this, and I really respect them for going as far as they can for their fans. Either way, I'm probably going to buy the reissue.

If only Matt could remember to post that stuff I won... :p

i think it will be the first few thousand copies will have the guitar competition running, hopefully there will be more prizes to win, like 50 or 100 people will also win something cool, i hope that helps to make it worth looking at with less scornful eyes.

you are too good for this world.
but i don't really understand what your plans are with these prizes. are you going to do that on your own initiative? or can we expect some kind of code which we will receive with the cd and which we can enter somewhere on the internet to have a chance for the prizes?

i do wonder what you have to say about the redux. you say that it will come anyway and you can't do anything about that, but you do have to say something about the content?

i hope i don't sound too greedy :O, i would kill someone for your guitar, but to get prosecuted for it.... :D

well , if i can take the guitar with me to jail...

If only Matt could remember to post that stuff I won... :p

Maybe when he takes the guitar to the Post Office he can pop your stuff in the mail too...

I can see the reasons behind the redux and I'll buy it for the bonus stuff. It just fecks me off when record companies do that. It feels like cynical marketing.

I'll change my mind if I win that guitar though :lol:

No worries Matt - I think just about anyone on here will support the band (i.e. buy "Redux") just for any new/rare stuff from you guys. You're certainly correct in that it will be a 2nd chance for promotion for the band in light of the tragedy of last fall...

I see "Cemetery Gates" was mentioned in the ad - any other bonus/rare tracks going to be added? Already have "My Parasite" with the deluxe CD/DVD version, and got "CG" and Japan "TNM" from iTunes, so hopeful for anything else new. How about a 2010 updated version of "All Hallows Eve"? :headbang::worship:lol:

you know what man, even without the impressive amount of stuff with this redux, I think I'd just buy it anyway. what's a tenner from my pocket gonna be good for anyway, a few pints.

for this raffle thingy, do ya have to buy the album from the Evile website?

Good question..... I was planning on buying it from them when I see em in November. Would I qualify still?

tumblr_l6qchloyvZ1qzcx1po1_500.png

Whos a lovely little wizard?

But srsly, gimme the guitar....

is that his new custom jackson?! because the one he is offering for a contest is the white one with the black lines, am i right? but if the one on the picture here is his custom, then he has it for a long time now, because when i was at their gig in January, Matt had a new tattoo on his right arm

That cannae be his new custom as that is a superbly old picture, his hair's slightly different now (girl thing to notice, I know!) & he has his arm tattoo'd more.

But aye, I'll be buying the redux, cannae wait. The redux version that was for ETG was excellent value for money, so aye.