Inferno Festival

Yesterday, i was there early for Koldbrann \m/ liked them a lot! I was a bit disapointed with Sirenia, I think they should have a real bassist on stage. I thought the clear vox sucked. Couldn't hear much of the guitars... :(
I would say the balance between right site of stage and left site wasn't done well.... wonder how much of an live experience the female singer has, IMO not much.. her stage acting could have been better...
I'll let me surprise how they will be on their tour, gonna see them in Essen / Germany
Missed Lumsk, was going down with B'spirit, but my pally Minna stopped me on the way down and we had a little chat... and then the door was shut, sort of... they did not let anyone down... Sorry B'spirit... I forget to ask you how they were live, yesterday.
Ragnarok had IMO a bad sound and they were live not my pint of beer.
Then I saw Red Harvest. I do like them, but if you heard the first few songs you heard it all...
Audiopain were kinda cool but also not really my pint of beer.
Opeth... where I was standing the sound wasn't the best at the begin but I thought it gone a bit better during the show, anyhow I just enjoyed them... but I think bands like Sirenia and Opeth just not really fit to Inferno festival... sort of... hm... dunno how to explain it right now...
Immortal were great even if there were technical probs. I thought the audience acted fantastic during the unexpected break and showed why I love to be at the Inferno, just love the atmosphere there.

Today I won't be there before Soilwork...

Sirenia seemed like they didn't have any experience at all, and
the sound was awefull :eek:( I feel really sorry for them, cause
they were not able to show what they really can do!

Lumsk were fun! :eek:) They said they were going to show what
the new album will be like, and to my surprise they played
mostly slow songs...! I want more up-beat and dance-able stuff,
you know! >:eek:) hehe... They've gone a bit more rock, as I had
expected, but it was great fun to see a folk metal band do their
thing :eek:) It seemed like the audience was surprised by the
whole folk thing! >:eek:)

Ragnarok were just boring, even with Taake's Høst on vocals!
It all sounded the same, I don't know if the sound sucked or
what it was, but this was just _not good_.

Red Harvest gives us all a "cold wall of sound" as my friend
describes it, and it's true. They play really great, and know their
stuff, but like Morg says, if you've heard three songs, you've
heard it all :eek:P

Opeth did it all for me! Hearing "Advent" live again was pure
orgasm! I stood in the back, up on the balcony and saw
everything. They didn't play a single error, it was just perfect!
Really enjoyable, yet another good Opeth show!

Immortal are tr00, grim and perfect for the Inferno! >:eek:) A really
great show, and luckily for me they picked mostly new songs, so
I'd heard most of what they played :eek:) Great pyro-effects and
the corpse-paint is so \,,/ hehehe.... I wish Lordenlil was there
to headbang with me! :eek:P

Gotto go get ready for Cadaver, COB and Necrophagia! *runs off*

Reactions: benny
BUHUU!!! Don't say that! I love Immortal
bawl1.gif
... been listening to them all day!

At least I got to see them in '95. Have fun today as well! :cool:

Too bad i live in Brazil... Oslo is very far away... I hope someday i can see the Inferno Festival... But anyway... I love Lumsk. I think they are one of the great bands at the moment(i'm waitting for their album, that should be released on April 21st), and i had tried to see the show online. Well, i have a dial-up connection, probably the worst connection in the whole world.
So the show for me was something like this(i really had tried to see Lumsk, so i didn't bothered i couldn't see the rest of them): Å høyre du Åsmund Fregdegævar...[Buffering-10%-30%-50%-99%]...Ded så hit [Buffering-10%]... I got so pissed of that i had almost cryed of anger. This could even go to the thread "Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal", but now i'm a little more calm, because in a week(or less) the show will be avaliable for download.

PS.: When the Lumsk show over, and Ragnarok had started, i could see perfectly fine.(if you find someone with a bad luck like me, i'll give you a dollar)

Inferno was just GREEAAT!! =)
The only band neather Morg or Blackey have mentioned that was worth it for me is Madder Mortem, they played one hell of a gig! it was just pure agreassion! =)

Lumsk was great! was talking with Vibeke(theyre singer) before they started, and she was nervous a hell! hehe, she did allmost not managa to move... but when she got on the stage and had played some songs, it lossened up, and it was great! :) (this was allso a show with alot of trønder ppl in the front rows(as Black mentioned that Perished was))

And it was really fun to meet UM ppl again... Only Morg and Blackey though... And morg i only met breafloy once, but blackey allot of times! it was really fun :)

Cool. I am glad to hear Madder M did a good job.. I only got 'All Flesh is Grass', and it's f*** great! Recommended - just give it a chance if you don't like it the 1 time... really worth it :D

HellSpawn said:
Inferno was just GREEAAT!! =)
The only band neather Morg or Blackey have mentioned that was worth it for me is Madder Mortem, they played one hell of a gig! it was just pure agreassion! =)

Lumsk was great! was talking with Vibeke(theyre singer) before they started, and she was nervous a hell! hehe, she did allmost not managa to move... but when she got on the stage and had played some songs, it lossened up, and it was great! :) (this was allso a show with alot of trønder ppl in the front rows(as Black mentioned that Perished was))

And it was really fun to meet UM ppl again... Only Morg and Blackey though... And morg i only met breafloy once, but blackey allot of times! it was really fun :)

People, people, people, when you read this post, it's this guy
you should be picturing:

hellspawn.jpg

Yes, he is as crazy as he looks, but he didn't manage to
swallow my camera! hehehe.... >:eek:) (Send meg mail nå,
Hellspawn, lille kebab-hore! >:eek:])

Hellspawn; I saw Madder Mortem too, so just watch it! >:eek:)
I wouldn't call it pure aggression, pure aggression does not
have nu-metal riffs! hehe... And yeah, that Lumsk chick did
look nervous, but I thought that was just me noticing it :eek:P

Necrophagia were so much fun, with all their wanna-be gore
and everything! :eek:P They delivered a great show, with even
greater music. And I think the bass-player looked _so_ cool!
(Iscariah-the cutieboy! lol) >:eek:)

Anyways, Lordenlil, you _better_ be at the Inferno next year
or I don't know what I'll do....

Reactions: Lordenlil
HOHOHOOOHOO!!! what a great picture, LOL! :lol:

Madder Mortem is great! so YOU just watch it! :)

@ Morgana, yep, that was to bad... yeah see you next year!!
adn hell yeah! I'm coming to Wacken!!! :) if i can afford it this year :\

I wil come... PROMISE... I'm just totally fucked up
money-wise these days.. but I'm in for a change...

I talked to my girlie yesterday and she wants to join
me for a festival in Sweden this july... at least that's
something.

Besides, I am gonna ressurect Chuck Schuldiner and
have Death play next year :p