Inferno Festival

Originally posted by HellSpawn
they dont say that half of the concerts have a age limit?
hmmm... allways thought they did that, yeah well :)

The tickets they sell is for both the bands at John Dee and Rockefeller, but the ones under 18 can't only see the ones playing at Rockefeller. They have to pay for the ones at John Dee too, though. This year at least, it said "free age limit" on the tickets. That is, actually, lying, and if anyone really had cared about it, they could therefore, in theory demand to get half of their money back... Anyway, I don't think that's fair for the ones underage. I know that I at leats would have been very disappointed if I didn't get to see any of the bands at John Dee last year, but lucky for me, I managed to get a over-18-wrist-band without an ID. My sister didn't, nor my brother (even though he was 20 at the timie)

I'm gonna dress quite homosexual at the festival.. probably like a computer nerd or something - just for the hell of it... haha - would be fun.

Like this for example!!!

nerd.jpg

Originally posted by Lordenlil
I'm gonna dress quite homosexual at the festival.. probably like a computer nerd or something - just for the hell of it... haha - would be fun.

Like this for example!!!

So a computer nerd is homosexual....? hehehe....
You stupid twat! >:eek:) I bet you'd look gorgeous in
that outfit though! >:eek:P~

Yes, it is a homosexual look, cuz those ppl are so damn hideous in
the way they present themselves they never get women. And in the
end that's all they want. So they go cyber. After years of longing
they end up dating some unknown person they met on the net,
which probably results in a man - but at that point they are so
desperate they don't give a fuck... - homosexual :D

Originally posted by Lordenlil
I thought you would.. cuz u actually spend more time in front of the
PC than me... :p

*Meeeeeeeeep* I might be nerdy, but I have a
boyfriend! Hehehe.... :eek:)

But when he dumps me I'll start this nerdproject.
You can now look forward to some geeky lesbian
action! (In some 30 - 40 years) hehe >:eek:)

Originally posted by Blackspirit
But when he dumps me I'll start this nerdproject.
You can now look forward to some geeky lesbian
action! (In some 30 - 40 years) hehe >:eek:)

gah, I don't even know where to start.

It shouldn't be to hard for you to find a geeky man, seeing as how most of them are desperate. It'll require a bit of effort on your part, however, because they are incompetant with the whole dating and talking with women.

Now, as for geeky lesbian action, I'll have to warn you. As someone who took plenty of upper level Computer Science courses back in university, many of the geeky women are, shall we say, not too pleasing to the eye.

But, BS, if you consider yourself geeky (which I don't), you're definately an exception to the above "rule". ok, I'll stop drooling now. :p

Hehe - tr00, Nomad... well, actually there is 1 girl in our class who
looks allright... hehe - that would be like less than 2% of the totality :D

Exactly, and 90% of the men in your class want to go out with her, and MAYBE one will succeed, but it's quite unlikely. This often translates into similar behaviour once they graduate, making it near impossible to snag yourself an engineering chick... at least one that's not ugly. Which means it sucks to be me.

Originally posted by The Nomad
gah, I don't even know where to start.

It shouldn't be to hard for you to find a geeky man, seeing as how most of them are desperate. It'll require a bit of effort on your part, however, because they are incompetant with the whole dating and talking with women.

Now, as for geeky lesbian action, I'll have to warn you. As someone who took plenty of upper level Computer Science courses back in university, many of the geeky women are, shall we say, not too pleasing to the eye.

But, BS, if you consider yourself geeky (which I don't), you're definately an exception to the above "rule". ok, I'll stop drooling now. :p

Hehehe, this really made me laugh out loud! >:eek:))))

Urgh!!!! *Gets the picture of a "not too pleasing to the
eye" 50 - 60 year old lesbian* 'Nuff said! I hope I'll
never get dumped!!! hehehe..... >:eek:P

sorry wdon´t want to go by myself have a good time and tell us about it

however I might be going to Headwafestival in Holland instead