Inferno Festival

Originally posted by Morgana
I used the mail address they provide on their site...

only get junk mail in like "New pills add 1 - 3 inch to your your penis"... :lol: erm, damn, why am I female?????? :D

Lol!

Yeah, well, I'll pop some xtra words from you into
my mail then, and see what's up. Cause I'd like
to buy their second demo too, and well...

I'll probably meet them at some gig or something,
one day, so it won't be too much hassle for me...
Hehe...

vintersorginferno.jpg

windirinferno.jpg

Just a little something-something for Morgie the
music goddess >:eek:) Quallity sucks, the pic doesn't
look as dotted in the magazine, but anyway, you
get the idea >;oP It took quite some time, but at
least I kept my promise! Lol >:eek:)

You know what this reminds me of...?
Hint #1: "Who did you come to see?"
Hint #2: "Vintersorg"
Hint #3: "ONLY Vintersorg??!?"
Hint #4: *Quiet* *thinking* "...uhm...yeah!" >:eek:P

Wonder what will happen with you during wacken!?
And how will your knee be? I hope well enough for
some serious headbanging/moshing? :eek:)

Originally posted by Morgana
Hehehe, I'd like to know what they do with that recording... esp I'd like to see my face... hehehe...

You never really know, as long as they do not put me on another Wacken vid again... :lol:

:D
Hm, I should not grin, I haven't seen it yet :(
But I bet I will grin when I get to see it some time.

Originally posted by Gaunerin

:D
Hm, I should not grin, I haven't seen it yet :(
But I bet I will grin when I get to see it some time.

you will rotflyao when you see it, all others did! My phone was ringing for days, because they had to tell me that they can't stop laughing and had to watch it over and over again...
I should have become a comedian, so many vids I have been on and people rotfltao... hehehee... but I found it funny too and still laugh when I see the vids... hehehehe

Continues from that long post posted by me long ago... :rolleyes:

There was few swedish names mentioned. Why?

I wanted to stay close to my thoughts and at that time I thought I couldn't do it with any other than my native language. I found a way that worked really well and I have to say that the swedish lyrics I made were quite unique. This may sound boasting but it's my honest opinion.

Is english more beautiful language than swedish?

No, I just started to feel like I was doing same thing over and over again. Subjects and language didn't develop in a way I was hoping they would, so I thought about trying english instead, mainly just to test if I could speak it at all. Of course I still love my native language and therefore I've also made two songs for this album that are sung in swedish. I don't know about the future but this is how it's working now.

However, 'Om Regnbagen Materialiserade Sig' still sounds better than 'A Dialogue With The Stars'.

Well it isn't that radical. I used to write only about nature on our planet earth, but this orb is just a tiny piece of sand in cosmic scale, so I concluded to write about nature more precisely. I still connect everything to the nature of earth because those both have the same architect afterall.. . I wanted some deeper meanings to my lyrics so I only chose more philosophical approach in order to make it easier for the listener to be an active part of the album and not only a watcher of our cosmic show. Writing in microscopical perspective would have limited me, and Vintersorg was founded to cross the boundaries.

The fact that mr. V hasn't ever studied singing is also crossing some boundaries.

I've learnt to sing in my own way and it's working. It could help a little if I took some lessons in singing and I may do it when I have time.

I don't know if it was a joke but Vintersorg doesn't have time. Even getting an interview wasn't that easy.

You make it sound like a burden. For me making music is sheer joy! Of course there's times when I've written something extremely good and I'm overwhelmed by the feeling that I couldn't ever outdo it. But usually things get clearer when I just relax and let my heart compose. Sometimes you have to slow down and do only gigs.

Even the gigs are connected to music, just like composing. Doesn't this man ever do anything else?

Not really. I spent most of my time with music: if I'm not composing I'm recording in my home studio. I have many things going on simultaneously so I don't really have even time to concentrate on anything else than things related to music.

huh, now I'm going to bed. Tiny part still untranslated

Edit: I was too tired to read through it yesterday, I tried to spellcheck it now :)

INFERNO FESTIVAL 2003

Who's going??

I just checked the site, and the prize has gone up considerably! To the ironic prize of 666NOK...... Well, but that counts only out ovember; after that it's 750 (this is amost the double of what is costs at Wacken, still Inferno is soooooo much smaller....), and they haven't even announced the bands that are playing yet! They haven't listen ONE SINGLE BAND!!!!!! :mad: Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Aaah, I really wanted to go, but if there won't be any change in this soon (very soon) I don't think I'll end up going after all...

Well, of course they put the prize up when they are
adding one more day to the festival!! Geees, what do
you expect? Hehe... One day for free? >:eek:)

I don't think the prize is all too bad now in November,
but 750, that's a lot....

I am most definitely going as two of my fav bands are
rumoured to play >:eek:)