Inferno Festival

Originally posted by HellSpawn
faen som du har posta dæm dagan æ har vært bort da... hehe ;)

Fyyyfaen! Det er AKKURAT sånn du snakker
lissom! hehe.. Dialekt er helt konge! >:eek:) Yay!

And for you non-norwegian speakers, Hellspawn
just wrote something the exact way he talks,
memories-memories >:eek:P lol

Hehe, indeed! Now, when I read Fjelltussa, I read it the way you said it, "så det æ du som æ Fjelltussa?" Hehe, og det samma med nicket ditt. Skikkelig kul dialekt!! :) -Men nå har visst du tatt att meg igjen. ;)

did I say my own nick funny? :D
and well, I dont say "så det æ du som æ Fjelltussa?" i say "så det e du som e Fjelltussa?".. hehe
maybe it sounds like that for some one that are not used to trøndersk :) or maybe it was 'cuz I was kinda drunk the first time we met :D

jeg har visst det ja :)

Hehe, ja, du la trykk på begge stavelsene på en sånn morsom måte :D
Hmmm, og ja, jeg lurte på om jeg sku skrive e ell æ... huska ikk helt... :p
Nah, you weren't that drunk, I think, but me thinking that may be at least partly because of my own state at that moment... dunno... :D there were so many ppl I knew there, yanno; nice ppl buying to me :D

Sorry HellSpawn....your words fitted quite well to end this thread...but now that Morgana digged out that Inferno Festival video thread I was wondering if there are some reviews (with pics?) online somewhere on the net? Couldn't find anything yet apart from the link already mentioned here.

I haven't found anything online either, but I picked
up Scream Magazine and it has a two page (or was
it three/four?!) review from the festival. I was of
course expecting more, since this is a big thing for
the scene here in Norway... But oh well... At least
it had a pic from the Vintersorg gig! :eek:)))

The new edition of German (Metal) Hammer has a report of two pages (plus a small pic of mr. vintersorg) but I didn't buy it.
I read the parapraph about Vintersorg in the shop though :p

Hehehe....yeah, I saw that today.....
Well, I don't have a problem with the cover itself but I don't really get it either.....it's kind of ridiciulous I'd say.

Heyy, the new Legacy mag... looked through it at my bro's place :) hehehe they have a review for the new BroSis stuff in there :eek: (if that can be called "new")

Some hilarious readings.. and a Menhir interview :D