Inferno Festival

:cry: I hope Morgana is already doing better*

apart from these sad news,i have to admit i envy all of you who went there ;)
I would love to be there,too,meet you all and have a cool time at the fest....

who knows maybe i'll have such a luck in some years when i'll be in sweden with my favourite person :)

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Yeah, you on front row --> perfect, cause I could see your
long hair waving through the whole concert! >:eek:P hehehe.....
Me and Morg actually discussed this on Friday, that you'd be
hanging over the fence banging your head, waving your hair! >:eek:P
Just like on the Behemoth gig, just not on the second floor >;o)
I just HAD to get at the front row! hehe
and ofcourse I was banging!
but it was a little safer to hang over the fence right infront of the stage then hangig ower the fence in the gallery(is it called that in english too?) :D

Well, that is typical...:cry:

Both "Ödemarkens Son" and "Under Norrskenets Fallande... " When I couldn´t come... This makes me so frekkin sad... :cry:

I hope you all enjoyed it, and most of all:

@Morgana... Post here soon, so that we all know that you are alive and kickin´!

-phyros (starting to think he should have let the family go by themself, but knowing that his soul never could have beared that...:cry: )

Hope Morgana willl be back and well soon!! :cry: Such a shame that smth like that should happend. And all at once!!

Originally posted by HellSpawn
and yeah.. me and Fjelltussa only started at second row! SECOND ROW!! IIIHHH!! :eek:
hehe
but it took me only some minutes, or rater three songs :) to get at the front row, and there I was standing, as right infron of Mr. V. as you could get!! :D
and Fjelltussa was standing right behind me all the time.. i guess? hehe

I got to the front row for a little while, on the left side of you (HellSpawn), I think. But there were so many pushing there, and I almost fell, so I figured it was a bit safer there right behind you, hehe.

I got quite a lot to drink after the rest of you went off, hehe. Had some nice friends buying for me :D (Didn't have any money left at that point)

A short message of me.

I got home save, but I'm not well! Just made it to drive my car on and off the ferry, could hardly get to my cabin and return to the car. My stepfather and Tom picked me up in Denmark and got me home save. I own them a lot as well as Minna and Tony helping me in Oslo.
I did not break anything, but something got ripped... I can not walk with it, nor can I bend it proper. The knee is twice as big now as it was at the hospital in Oslo. ... when I do a wrong move, my shinbone, etc moves to the left while the thigh moves to the right and then I fall over. I'm using crutches to be able to move a bit. So I won't be online long. I have to rest my knee.
Tomorrow I have to see the doc and sofar as things look like, I need a surgery.
So it could be I'm not on for a while... :cry:

That's horrible news about Morgana :cry: Hope a surgery will not be necessary and it gets better soon! But maybe surgery will make it get well sooner?

Anyway, best wishes for recovery!!!

How was the meeting else?! :)

And I envy you all... you're a bunch of great people.. wish I could have been there... well, also to see Vintersorg (a bit ;) )

I could have went from Spain straight to Oslo... if I only had the fuckin money :mad: :mad:

*pats phyros shoulder* Our day will come :D Vintersorg will be seen live again, and the forumers will gather again :) I'd just make sure that it'll work the next time :)