influential bands that suck

man I just don't get why people don't dig the zeppelin... Page is one of the greatest songwriters ever... hmmm to each his own, but you guys are missing something hahahahaha... smoke some weed and listen to zep, you'll be singing a different tune hahaha

Of course a lot of the older bands suck,it's bcuz music back in the 70's couldn't nbe like the music today............no one would've understood(hell,most of em still don't).Can u imagine ppl hearin CANNIBAL CORPSE for the first time in the 70's-when the heaviest thing around was Black Sabbath?No.........
But here's my list-OZZY OSBOURNE,his new stuff totally sucks,he's too religious,he can just be an ass!Black Sabbath-while their music was really dark and evil sounding the lyrics were so...positive("The Wizard").Led Zepplin-yeah,they had a lot of great songs but so much of it sopunbded like pop and folk music,and "sTAIRWAY TO HEAVEN"IS ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING songd iv'e ever heard.I don't really think that I need to explain Aerosamtih do I (2 words- MTV Icon) aND i NEVER really got iron maiden,judas priest or deep purple,though they do have some really good songs.

Originally posted by Black Winter Day
megadeth sucks
children of boredom suck
death sucks
iced earth sucks
nevermore sucks

Are you Crazy?:confused:
You put DEATH, NEVERMORE and MEGADETH names here! Lucifer will never forget it, and belive man, if you have a band, you will never make a song like one of this bands!

What is Savatage? Nothing, i mean really nothing!
:puke: Savatage :worship: Death/Nevermore/Mustaine

Originally posted by True-Believer

Are you Crazy?:confused:
You put DEATH, NEVERMORE and MEGADETH names here! Lucifer will never forget it, and belive man, if you have a band, you will never make a song like one of this bands!

What is Savatage? Nothing, i mean really nothing!
:puke: Savatage :worship: Death/Nevermore/Mustaine

I agree. He also put IE and CoB for some reason. Both bands rule. How could one say that Death sucks? Man, that's just wrong. Savatage is good, but all those bands listed own them.

and belive man, if you have a band, you will never make a song like one of this bands!

Despite the fact that was a joking post, this is a totally moronic, irrelevant statement that makes me laugh. So a band is considered good if a common fan with a guitar can't play it??? HAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: :lol:

That's hilarious in it's absurdity.

DUDES!!!!!! IT WAS A JOKE!!!!! A RETALIATION TO RIP50'S IDIOCY!!!A JOKE!!!THEY ARE ALL BELOVED BANDS BY ME!!!

A JOKE!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: jep? really? :eek: :eek: :eek:

*sarcastic mode off*

Dark-Child made a good statement - yeah, cannibal corpse in the early 70s .. haha ... would be somehow lost!
The development into the "modern metal" as we all know was a process that took it´s time and needed several stages of "music-of-the-art" ... it didn´t beginn with Led Zeppelin, but they brought in some elements u can find in todays metal; same as did hendrix, Pink Floyd, Purple, ... , Nirvana, Sisters of Mercy, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Queensryche, ... there are lots of them bcause all modern bands take ideas from these fathers and grandfathers of metal (no affront to female boardmembers)

But again the question which influental bands suck - Nirvana I nearly hated, Sisters of Mercy I admire, LEd Zepp is one of my all-time-favs, Metallica I´m not really interested in ...
ah, enough for now

Despite the fact that was a joking post, this is a totally moronic, irrelevant statement that makes me laugh. So a band is considered good if a common fan with a guitar can't play it??? HAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: :lol:

That's hilarious in it's absurdity.

Man I have one Death Tribute band, so i can play, and it very well and I consider a band better than other by innumerous factors, main by the musicality of members, and realize, Jon Oliva Sucks! He even can understand Death lines that so "musician" he are! You are stupid to do a post like that, only for make you skull...

Man I have one Death Tribute band, so i can play, and it very well and I consider a band better than other by innumerous factors, main by the musicality of members, and realize, Jon Oliva Sucks! He even can understand Death lines that so "musician" he are! You are stupid to do a post like that, only for make you skull...

when you learn to form thoughts through words and sentences, i might possibly acknowledge your opinion