Info about clubs-Norwegian tour

ether

°°§°°
Jan 14, 2002
Visit site
I can't find where the club- disco Markens in Kristiansand is located...Seems like there is no official page...
Maybe someone here can help me?
Who else is going to see those gigs in Norway? It would be nice to meet some other fans as well :)

another thing...from Bergen to Stavanger is it better( considering time and money) to go by car or to take some ferries through the fjords? Maybe some Norwegian fan or some experienced traveller can suggest me an itinerary...

thank you very much! I actually managed to find the address, but I wasn't sure it was the right one, but now I am! Thanks a lot again!

maybe its a bit late for this, but the official page says the Kristiansand concert will be in Samsen club? whats the address for that? the whole homepage is in, yay, norwegian! so i dont know how much it is, either?
im planning on going but im afraid the tickets will have sold out by then...
so an address or description on how to find the place, the tickets, and how much they are, would be reaaaaaally appreciated, hope someone sees this :S

ticketprice at samsen is 150kr which is about 15€ I believe. Ticket are sold at the entrance. Opens at 20:00.

Address: Vesterveien 2 - 4613 Kristiansand / Phone: 38 00 64 00

Says on the site that it's quite a big place so it's easy to get lost, gl :)