Info on the US Tour Mech, Anyone???

Master_Debater

Usurper of the Goat
Jan 19, 2004
Olympia, WA & Dallas, TX
www.garageband.com
I'd really like to know what the merch is like for this tour, since I like enough material from DT, Hypocrisy, and Soilwork to warrant buying a shirt or something.

So if anyone has any descriptions of the merch or even pictures, that would be awesome, and most importantly, HOW MUCH IS IT ALL??

My advice: Bring as much money as you can. You might regret it when you see the merch you want, but don't have the money for it because you didn't bring enough.

Master_Debater said:
So if anyone has any descriptions of the merch or even pictures, that would be awesome, and most importantly, HOW MUCH IS IT ALL??

here's one of the shirt designs:

182858_2.jpg

they had two different shirts (both as t-shirts as well as longsleeves) and the older hoods with the "razorblade" design. and caps.

prices was something like (the equivalent to) 20 euros for the t-shirts, the longsleeves and hoods of course being slightly more expensive.

Anyone know if they will be selling the re-issued CDs at the shows? I heard they came out already and I'm really anxious to hear The Mind's I, since that's the only DT album I don't have, any info is greatly appreciated, thanks.

well, I only paid attention to DT's stuff since I didn't like any of the other bands, but I recall seeing a t-shirt ($20), a hooded (zip-up) sweatshirt ($35) and a winter hat (I forget how much that cost). That's all they had on display on the wall, so maybe they had other stuff that you had to ask for, but I didn't bother since all I wanted was a t-shirt anyway...

I only remember one design for the t-shirt and sweatshirt... it was the one posted earlier in this thread.

Master_Debater said:
I'd really like to know what the merch is like for this tour, since I like enough material from DT, Hypocrisy, and Soilwork to warrant buying a shirt or something.

mmmkkk..here's what i got from my friend who went to the show @ chicago

Shirts were $20, Longsleeves i would guess $25/30 didn't ask really, Hoodies were $35

Soilwork:
T-shirt (shop.nuclearblast.de)
front: stabbing the drama black shirt with red album art
back: some graffiti ghetto writing of 'stabbing the drama' and tour dates
Hoodies..i dunno lol but i assume it would be the same thing

Dark Tranquillity:
T-shirt (i got pix back and front for this one)
Front: digipak artwork in the front
Back: tour dates
Hoodie: zip-up with dark tranquillity logo in front (i haven't seen one)

Hypocrisy:
T-shirt (i got pix back and front as well)
Front: new hypocrisy logo with american flag color text with North American Tour2005 below it
Back: Tour dates with like red outlines of US and Canada map

Longsleeve: (pix can be found from the shop.nuclearblast.de webshop)
Front: OLD hypocrisy logo in white
back: "I'M A FUCKING HYPOCRITE" in white bigass print
Sleeves: tourdates

Hoodie? i dunno if there is one

Mnemic....i dunno...

I was really hoping for that hours past exile shirt :(

Delirious said:
here's one of the shirt designs:

182858_2.jpg

they had two different shirts (both as t-shirts as well as longsleeves) and the older hoods with the "razorblade" design. and caps.

prices was something like (the equivalent to) 20 euros for the t-shirts, the longsleeves and hoods of course being slightly more expensive.

sadly i think those are just for European tour dates :(
US merch are all US printed i suppose cuz their shirt brands are Cygnus..not euro ones like Stedman, promodoro, etc

MorbidEnemy said:
so they didn't have the "Gothic" L/S (front logo with picture below it, back says victims, not witnesses on bottom)?

according to my friend, the answer is no. chances are he's right but we'll see.

Probably the reason is that these are US prints not the euro imports so i doubt they wanna spend more money printing another different kind.

by the way...you going to the impaled show on sunday? i went today (friday) @ corona, man it was soooooo fucking awesome

Hey! can I order that girlie shirt and the hoodie from the net??? I'd really like that!!! and unfortunatly I won't be able to come to any of the gigs :cry:

Gaaah. I went to the show but didn't see the girlie shirt. Maybe I didn't scan the merch wall and table well enough. o_O Meh. That's a really lovely design. Maybe I'll try to make the Detroit date to see the show again and pick up the top. ??? ;)

Does the Girly shirt say,
"Dark Tranquillity
Because nothing else
will ever do."
?

Im sure Ethereal Sage used that in the Game thread as one of his cheesy ad lines. Not that I'm familiar with The Lyrics on Character but I assume those are words from out of nothing...

Dear (insert deity/higher power). That is the most beautiful hoodie I have ever seen. Must makes the precious mine. Yesssss. Honestly, though, stuff is usually ridiculously priced at these places, but for the first time, my reaction was, "Bringing as much as I can to guarantee that shirt[/hoodie]," rather than "I hope I have enough". That is worth nothing less.

And I wonder if I could convince my gf to wear the girlie t. :p

~kov.